PDA

View Full Version : Is Celebrating Christmas Halal or Haram

Hafsah1
20-06-11, 02:59 AM
I remember a Hadith where the Prophet (SAW) said “Whoever imitates a people is one of them.”

But I was watching a Video of Sheikh Ul Islam Tahor Qadri celebrating Christmas, so was just wondering what is the Islamic viewpoint on celebrating other religions festivals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV2__YOTVwM

maher139
20-06-11, 03:06 AM
Celebrating christmas is most definitely haram. For one, it's celebrating the birthday of jesus,although many evidences prove that it isn't actually his birthday, but a pagan holiday called his birthday so that the pagan romans would accept christianity, but celebrating birthdays in general is un-islamic.

Allahu a'lam

Asalam ou alaikom wa rahmatallah wa barakto

.mirror.
20-06-11, 03:08 AM
:wswrwb:

It's not allowed, sister.

There are only 2 celebrations in Islam, Eid ul Fitr and Eid ul Adha.

al faqeer
20-06-11, 05:28 AM
Say its not Allowed and dont say its haram LOL .

.mirror.
20-06-11, 05:41 AM
Haram, not allowed, prohibited, forbidden. Same thing.

al faqeer
20-06-11, 05:44 AM
Haram, not allowed, prohibited, forbidden. Same thing.

Are you sure :) ?

.mirror.
20-06-11, 05:46 AM
Very.

al faqeer
20-06-11, 05:48 AM
Very.

Ok Now lets show you how wrong you are :)

Only Allah SWT can legislate Haraam and Halal - So anything that Allah SWT has made haram and sayidina Mu7ammad confirmed it to be haram in the Sunnah thats what we have Taken as Halal and Haram .

As for these man made deductions we say Laa yajooz or not permitted - but not haram since mankind cant legislate haram :) .

Please people get and Islamic education .

.mirror.
20-06-11, 05:56 AM
Indirectly it is haram because Prophet Muhammad :saw: said, "whoever imitates a people is one of them."

al faqeer
20-06-11, 06:01 AM
Indirectly it is haram because Prophet Muhammad :saw: said, "whoever imitates a people is one of them."

Thats deduction , Still not legislated By Allah SWT - So it falls under our man made not permitted , which is correct since its a Pagan celebration and its not the correct date of Sayidina Eisa's birth to start with .

To be fair however I think you are trying to use the sense of "Whatever leads to Haram is Haram" in that case Maybe - but still it cant be applied in my opinion, Rather best say Laa Yajooz.

.mirror.
20-06-11, 06:07 AM
I see what you're saying.

al faqeer
20-06-11, 06:08 AM
I edited the post bro read the updated text Jzk Allah khair

.mirror.
20-06-11, 06:10 AM
:jkk: brother.

dawud_uk
20-06-11, 08:37 AM
I remember a Hadith where the Prophet (SAW) said “Whoever imitates a people is one of them.”

But I was watching a Video of Sheikh Ul Islam Tahor Qadri celebrating Christmas, so was just wondering what is the Islamic viewpoint on celebrating other religions festivals:

best not to take our deen from neo-mushrikeen like tahir Qadri.

al faqeer
20-06-11, 08:45 AM
best not to take our deen from neo-mushrikeen like tahir Qadri.

Whats the definition of neo-mushrikeen ?

ahaneefah
20-06-11, 08:54 AM
Is it permissible for Muslims to celebrate or participate in holidays such as Halloween, birthdays, and Christmas functions?

Answer (By J. Zarabozo)

The Prophet (sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam) made it very clear that in Islam there are two festivals or holidays. These are the Eid festivals. The celebrations and holidays of a people are from among the actions that most distinguish one people from another. In a Hadith in Sunan Abu Dawud, the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said, "Whoever imitates (or resembles) a people is one of them." Therefore, it is not allowed for Muslims to participate in the holidays or celebrations of the non-Muslims.

Shaikh al-Islam ibn Taimiya wrote in Iqtidha al-Sirat al-Mustaqeem (vol.1, p.470), "There are a number of points that must be considered when discussing (the non-Muslims') festivals and holidays. First, festivals and holidays are from the wide range of laws, ways, and rites that Allah (Subhaanu wa ta'ala) describes in the verse, "For every nation We have established rites that they follow," such as facing the Qiblah, prayer and fasting. There is no difference between joining them in their festivals and joining them in their other rites. Agreeing to their holiday is agreeing to infidelity (Kufr), and agreeing to some minor aspects (of their religion) is like agreeing to a branch of infidelity. In fact, the holidays and festivals are one of the major items that distinguishes their customs and laws, and are one of the most obvious of their rites. Agreeing to it is agreeing to one of the most specific of the acts of infidelity and one of the most blazon of their rituals. There is no doubt that agreeing to or being in accord with something of that nature can only lead to apostasy, in general, given its conditions"

Indeed, beyond that, the scholars have even stated that it is not allowed for Muslims to congratulate the non-Muslims on their holidays or festivals. Ibn al-Qayyim in Ahkam Ahl al-Dhimma (vol. 1, p. 205) writes, "Giving congratulations on the special events that are specific to the disbelievers, such as congratulating them on their holidays by saying, "Blessed holiday for you" or other similar greetings, is considered forbidden by the agreement of the scholars. Even if the one who states it is free from any aspect of apostasy, it is still a forbidden act and it is the same as congratulating them upon their prostrations to the crucifix. In fact, that is one of the greatest sins in Allah's (Subhaanu wa ta'ala) sight. That is a greater sin than congratulating them for drinking wine, having illegal sexual intercourse and so on. Many of them who are not very religious do such things and they do not know how evil what they are doing really is. Whoever congratulates another human for any sin, heresy, or act of apostasy has exposed himself to the punishment and anger of Allah (Subhaanu wa ta'ala). The pious people from the early scholars would avoid congratulating the oppressors when they received positions of authority or the ignorant when they were given judicial or teaching positions in order to avoid the punishment of Allah (Subhaanu wa ta'ala) and falling from His Grace. If a person would be compelled to go to such people to repel any evil that he expected from him, only to speak well to him and to ask Allah (Subhaanu wa ta'ala) to guide him, there is nothing wrong with that."

Ibn al-Qayyim has included a beneficial section mentioning the opinions of the scholars concerning this matter (Ahkam Ahl al-Dhikmma, vol. 2, p. 722). It shall be reproduced here with some abridgment: "In the same way that is not allowed for them to publicly (celebrate their holidays), it is not allowed for the Muslims to assist them for the holidays or to help them or to attend (their ceremonies) with them according to the agreement of the people of knowledge. In fact, the jurists who follow the four legal schools have made this clear in their books. Abu al-Qasim al-Tabari wrote, "It is not allowed for Muslims to attend their (the disbelievers') holidays and festivals because they are a type of evil falsehood. If the people of good mix with the people of evil without putting an end to what they are doing then they become like those who are pleased and influenced by the evil. And we fear falling into Allah's (Subhaanu wa ta'ala) anger because of their gathering."

Then he stated relying on Abu Hatim's narration, that Amir ibn Murra said about the verse, "Those who do not witness falsehood," that "they do not assist the pope of idolatry in their idolatry nor do they associate with them." And al-Baihaqi recorded with a Sahih chain that Umar ibn al-Khattab said, "Do not learn the lingo of the foreigners and do not enter the polytheists' churches on the days of their holidays for (Allah's) anger descends upon them." And he also recorded with a Sahih chain that Abdullah ibn Umar stated, "Whoever stays in the lands of the foreigners and celebrates their New Year's Days (of the festivals of the disbelievers) and behaves like them until he dies, he shall be resurrected with them on the Day of Resurrection." And ibn al-Qayyim said, "Ibn al-Qasim disliked for a Muslim to give a Christian a present during his (the Christian's) holiday; he considered this action as honoring his (the Christian's) holiday and assisting him in disbelief. In the same way, it is forbidden for Muslims to sell Christians anything they may use in their holidays of meat, blood, or clothing, nor should he loan him an animal to ride on, nor help him with anything concerning his festival because all of that would be a way of dignifying their idolatry and helping them in their Kufr. It is a must for the rulers to prevent Muslims from doing such deeds. This is the opinion of Malik and others. And I do not know of any difference of opinion concerning this matter." These are his words from al-Wadhiha. And in the books of the students of Abu Hanifa it states, "Whoever gives them a present, during their holidays, of a watermelon, meaning by that to honor their holiday has committed act of Kufr (apostasy)."

al faqeer
20-06-11, 08:57 AM
Kufr ? How does it become Kufr ahaneefah ?

ahaneefah
20-06-11, 09:04 AM
The Ulema from the past have explained it. Their words are quite clear, no need to argue.

al faqeer
20-06-11, 09:08 AM
The Ulema from the past have explained it. Their words are quite clear, no need to argue.

I dont see How there words is Quran , its deduction , By no means can some one who makes such a Mistake be declared a Kaafir - since he has not made any act of Kufr.

Its all deduction Mate .

muslimnation
20-06-11, 09:08 AM
Could be Kufr, most definitely haraam.

"You will indeed follow the ways of those before you, hand span by hand span, and an arms length after another. Even if they enter into a lizards hole, you will follow them. We asked, is it the Jews and the Christians? He صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم replied, Who else!"

"He is not one of us who imitates other than us. Do not imitate the Jews or the Christians."

At-Tabarani and Abu Dawud narrated that Ibn Umar and Hudhayfah رضي الله عنه reported that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم said: "Whoever imitates a people, he is one of them."

- We do not imitate the Kuffar.
- We try to be different from the Jews and Christians.
- We do not participate in the celebrations of the Kuffar.

This is part of our Aqeeda. Leave Al-Faqeers aqeeda because ANYTHING goes with him.

Would take a scholar or someone with Ilm to apply takfir after the person has been checked for any preventions.

al faqeer
20-06-11, 09:11 AM
Can you Show us where Allah SWT has made it Haram :) Please Muslimnation .

muslimnation
20-06-11, 09:19 AM
Can you Show us where Allah SWT has made it Haram :) Please Muslimnation .

Do you reject the sayings, traditions of our Prophet? Both go hand in hand. Quran AND Sunnah.

ahaneefah
20-06-11, 09:23 AM
I dont see How there words is Quran , its deduction , By no means can some one who makes such a Mistake be declared a Kaafir - since he has not made any act of Kufr.

Its all deduction Mate .

Can you actually provide us a quote from any scholar of past who said celebrating the holidays/festivals of the kuffar is permissible?

al faqeer
20-06-11, 09:40 AM
Do you reject the sayings, traditions of our Prophet? Both go hand in hand. Quran AND Sunnah.

You said its Haram right ? did you read my conversation above with bro Mirror ? Prove its Haram please

al faqeer
20-06-11, 09:41 AM
Can you actually provide us a quote from any scholar of past who said celebrating the holidays/festivals of the kuffar is permissible?

Where did i say its permissible ? Stop using khalafi tactics of putting words in people mouths and take time to read the entire post first mate .

:)

muslimnation
20-06-11, 09:47 AM
Where did i say its permissible ? Stop using khalafi tactics of putting words in people mouths and take time to read the entire post first mate .

:)

Do you enjoy being purposely deceptive? Snake like posts you have.

Sheikh ul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah

Ibn Taymiyyah = real sheikh, not some gutter trash self proclaimed Tahir Qadri

Ibn Taymiyyah may Allaah have mercy upon him said, “The least to be construed from the Hadeeth is the forbiddance of imitating the disbelievers, although the Hadeeth outwardly indicates that the Muslim who imitates them becomes a disbeliever.” [Al-Furoo‘] [Kashshaaf Al-Qinaa‘ Sharh Muntaha Al-Iraadaat]

Ibn Al-Qayyim may Allaah have mercy upon him said, “The reason behind this is that imitating the disbelievers in apparent practices leads to imitating them in intentions and deeds.” [I’laam Al-Muwaqqi‘een] He also said, “The Prophet, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ), forbade imitating the People of the Book many times elsewhere, because outward imitation leads to inward imitation, and when the deeds are similar, the hearts become similar.” [Ighaathat Al-Lahfaan]

Ibn Taymiyyah may Allaah have mercy upon him said, “If this applies to imitating the disbelievers in their traditions, then how about imitating them in what is greater than this? The majority of scholars stated the undesirability -- either to signify strong or mild forbiddance -- for the Muslim to eat the animals slaughtered by the People of the Book for their feasts and religious offerings, because they are not intended for the sake of Allaah The Almighty. Muslims are also forbidden to help them by offering them gifts or selling goods to them during their feasts. Scholars said that it is unlawful to sell the Christians meat, food, clothing or to lend them riding animals or help them with anything related to their religion, because this is a manner of glorifying their Shirk (polytheism) and help with their disbelief.” [Al-Fataawa]

al faqeer
20-06-11, 09:55 AM
Do you enjoy being purposely deceptive? Snake like posts you have.

Sheikh ul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah

Ibn Taymiyyah = real sheikh, not some gutter trash self proclaimed Tahir Qadri

Only Allah SWT legislates whats Haram - You stand corrected .

If you want to say its not allowed then fine its not Allowed but dont tell us something is Haram and make remarks you cant backup .

Sorry to have made you look bad :D

al faqeer
20-06-11, 09:57 AM
Ibn Taymiyyah rah has nothing to do with you saying something is haram that is not - he has his own ijtihad , but he is not a prophet he made mistakes and his words are not Taken as Quran .

Thats that.

muslimnation
20-06-11, 10:06 AM
Only Allah SWT legislates whats Haram - You stand corrected .

If you want to say its not allowed then fine its not Allowed but dont tell us something is Haram and make remarks you cant backup .

Sorry to have made you look bad :D

My last post had commentry of Ibn taymiyyah. He was referring to the several hadith about imitating the kuffar. Don't understand how that makes me look bad.

Ibn Taymiyyah rah has nothing to do with you saying something is haram that is not - he has his own ijtihad , but he is not a prophet he made mistakes and his words are not Taken as Quran .

Thats that.
His commentary or ijtihad or yours? That is the question.

al faqeer
20-06-11, 10:10 AM
My last post had commentry of Ibn taymiyyah. He was referring to the several hadith about imitating the kuffar. Don't understand how that makes me look bad.

His commentary or ijtihad or yours? That is the question.

Ok Here is some salt for your wound :)

You said :

Could be Kufr, most definitely haraam.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?296060-Is-Celebrating-Christmas-Halal-or-Haram&p=4306092&viewfull=1#post4306092

So I asked you to prove where Allah SWT has made it Haram , and you havent since :) , you are posting deductions of scholars saying dont imitate Kufar that still has Nothing to do with Haram .

Not his not mine , rather the Direct Sunnah of the Prophet PBUH .

We are not obliged to follow people of the Khalaf and he was from them Rahimahullah.

Hafsah1
20-06-11, 12:56 PM
Allah says "Say, "Obey Allah and the Messenger." But if they turn away - then indeed, Allah does not like the disbelievers." Surah Al Imran Verse 32

The Prophet (SAW) said “Whoever imitates a people is one of them.”

So, Al Faqeer, could you tell me which peoples festival Christmas is, as you are obviously very knowledgable

Christianlady
20-06-11, 12:59 PM

Hello Hafsah,

I have celebrated Eid before (the Eid after the Ramadhan) with Muslim Indian friends. I am not Muslim, yet the reason I celebrated with my Muslim friends was because they invited me, and because I wanted to learn about Islam a little more and to have a wonderful time with them celebrating what to them is important. Did it make me a Muslim? Nope. Did I recant my beliefs as a Christian? Nope. It just helped me understand that Muslims are people too, and that they laugh and they eat and they have fun and they talk with their family and friends, and they are friendly with guests (like me) too.

Peace and God bless you

al faqeer
20-06-11, 01:13 PM
Allah says "Say, "Obey Allah and the Messenger." But if they turn away - then indeed, Allah does not like the disbelievers." Surah Al Imran Verse 32

The Prophet (SAW) said “Whoever imitates a people is one of them.”

So, Al Faqeer, could you tell me which peoples festival Christmas is, as you are obviously very knowledgable

We do not Celebrate Christmas it is not allowed in our deen , but dont say ITs Haram and Halal since its not been legislated by Allah SWT as Haram .

But we deduce it to Not permitted from the teachings as per sunnah , scholars etc. , do you understand what i am saying sister?

Hafsah1
20-06-11, 01:15 PM
Hello Hafsah,

I have celebrated Eid before (the Eid after the Ramadhan) with Muslim Indian friends. I am not Muslim, yet the reason I celebrated with my Muslim friends was because they invited me, and because I wanted to learn about Islam a little more and to have a wonderful time with them celebrating what to them is important. Did it make me a Muslim? Nope. Did I recant my beliefs as a Christian? Nope. It just helped me understand that Muslims are people too, and that they laugh and they eat and they have fun and they talk with their family and friends, and they are friendly with guests (like me) too.

Peace and God bless you

"helped me understand that Muslims are people too", what did you think they were before you went? "they are friendly with guests (like me) too", what did you think they were like before you went?

Hafsah1
20-06-11, 01:20 PM
We do not Celebrate Christmas it is not allowed in our deen , but dont say ITs Haram and Halal since its not been legislated by Allah SWT as Haram .

But we deduce it to Not permitted from the teachings as per sunnah , scholars etc. , do you understand what i am saying sister?

Okay prove that Whisky or Vodka is Haram?

al faqeer
20-06-11, 01:36 PM
Okay prove that Whisky or Vodka is Haram?

YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! Intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination,- of Satan's handwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper.
PICKTHAL: O ye who believe! Strong drink and games of chance and idols and divining arrows are only an infamy of Satan's handiwork. Leave it aside in order that ye may succeed.
SHAKIR: O you who believe! intoxicants and games of chance and (sacrificing to) stones set up and (dividing by) arrows are only an uncleanness, the Shaitan's work; shun it therefore that you may be successful.

They fall under intoxicants :) , so yes they are Haram .

Can you give me the same proof for Christmas :D

Excuse_me
20-06-11, 01:44 PM
Asalamu Alaikum,

A simple thread turns into an argument, subhanallah. It's quite clear that it isnt allowed in Islam so why try to make an argument out of nothing?

al faqeer
20-06-11, 01:52 PM
Asalamu Alaikum,

A simple thread turns into an argument, subhanallah. It's quite clear that it isnt allowed in Islam so why try to make an argument out of nothing?

Because people need to be taught the difference between what is haram , Makrouh , Shubhah , Laa Yajooz etc.

From what i have seen now is that many of them dont , so its our duty to show them they right way .

Christianlady
20-06-11, 02:00 PM
"helped me understand that Muslims are people too", what did you think they were before you went? "they are friendly with guests (like me) too", what did you think they were like before you went?

Hello Hafsah,

Before I made friends who were Muslims, I thought they were terrorists or wannabe terrorists. This was after 9/11. Before 9/11, I didn't know any Muslims nor think of them at all. Muslims were just in the history books or far away in 3rd world countries. I live in the USA, where in many places, there are no Muslims nearby (at least that I know of.) There are many Muslims in Chicago though. When I moved to Chicago after 9/11, that is where I made friends who are Muslim who I go to know, and they invited me to celebrate Eid with them. That changed my view of Muslims being (wannabe) terrorists.

Peace and God bless you

Hafsah1
20-06-11, 02:00 PM
YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! Intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination,- of Satan's handwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper.
PICKTHAL: O ye who believe! Strong drink and games of chance and idols and divining arrows are only an infamy of Satan's handiwork. Leave it aside in order that ye may succeed.
SHAKIR: O you who believe! intoxicants and games of chance and (sacrificing to) stones set up and (dividing by) arrows are only an uncleanness, the Shaitan's work; shun it therefore that you may be successful.

They fall under intoxicants :) , so yes they are Haram .

Can you give me the same proof for Christmas :D

Where does it say "whisky or Vodka are Haram"?

If that falls under intoxicants, doesn't the Christmas fall under the Hadith about "imitating", or don't you accept the Hadith of Muhammad (SAW)?

Seems like you have double standatrds

Hafsah1
20-06-11, 02:02 PM
Because people need to be taught the difference between what is haram , Makrouh , Shubhah , Laa Yajooz etc.

From what i have seen now is that many of them dont , so its our duty to show them they right way .

Maybe you should also teach Dr Naik about these differences too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSdMesudyQ8

al faqeer
20-06-11, 02:03 PM
Where does it say "whisky or Vodka are Haram"?

If that falls under intoxicants, doesn't the Christmas fall under the Hadith about "imitating", or don't you accept the Hadith of Muhammad (SAW)?

Seems like you have double standatrds

:D LOL

Intoxicants includes all intoxicants amiga .

The hadith does not specifically make Christmas anything for that matter its simply against imitation - where as I challenge you to show me its Haram .

Seems like you simply dont have the slightest idea what you talking about :D

Hafsah1
20-06-11, 02:08 PM
:D LOL

Intoxicants includes all intoxicants amiga .

The hadith does not specifically make Christmas anything for that matter its simply against imitation - where as I challenge you to show me its Haram .

Seems like you simply dont have the slightest idea what you talking about :D

All the scholars who say its Haram like Ibn Taymiyyah or todays scholars like Dr Naik should study under You I think, as you seem to know more than them. Allahualam

al faqeer
20-06-11, 02:16 PM
All the scholars who say its Haram like Ibn Taymiyyah or todays scholars like Dr Naik should study under You I think, as you seem to know more than them. Allahualam

HARAM , Show me with evidence where they Said the word HARAM Please .

And if they said it where is there evidence that Allah SWT made it Haram :)

If you cant , you gonna look really bad after i am finish with ya mate .

Hafsah1
20-06-11, 02:33 PM
HARAM , Show me with evidence where they Said the word HARAM Please .

And if they said it where is there evidence that Allah SWT made it Haram :)

If you cant , you gonna look really bad after i am finish with ya mate .

He says even saying "merry Christmas " is haram. Do You think He is Foolish?

You will have to ask them where they got there evidence from

Also you haven't shown me a verse that says "whisky or Vodka" is Haram, isn't that the reasoning YOU have

You don't have to believe it is Haram, and celebrate it if you like, thats upto yourself. Mate

al faqeer
21-06-11, 04:55 AM

He says even saying "merry Christmas " is haram. Do You think He is Foolish?

You will have to ask them where they got there evidence from

Also you haven't shown me a verse that says "whisky or Vodka" is Haram, isn't that the reasoning YOU have

You don't have to believe it is Haram, and celebrate it if you like, thats upto yourself. Mate

Thats one hell of a Goof up he made , Shukran for showing me this I will add it to his mistakes and use it against him whenever we debate about him .

Whisky and Vodka are intoxicants that zips the lip of anyone .

Its not Haram period - Its not permitted because its a Pagan celebration .

Only Allah SWT made things Haram - and not some guy called Zakir naik :D

Hafsah1
21-06-11, 07:22 PM
Thats one hell of a Goof up he made , Shukran for showing me this I will add it to his mistakes and use it against him whenever we debate about him .

Whisky and Vodka are intoxicants that zips the lip of anyone .

Its not Haram period - Its not permitted because its a Pagan celebration .

Only Allah SWT made things Haram - and not some guy called Zakir naik :D

Mate Stop drinking Whisky and Vodka, take your lips of Tahir Qadris feet, stop prostrating to him, put the music off, stop saying "Huwa Huwa", what is that meant to mean anyway "he is, he is", He is what?, Keep eating them peanut butter sandwiches.

What do you mean by "I will add it to his mistakes and use it against him whenever we debate about him "? Did you think he was infallible?

Keep quarrelling with people and arguing with the views of scholars, maybe you need to learn Istinja first, anyway keep quarreling with people on the forum and with Sheikhs viewpoints, keep arguing against the Quran verses people quote to you, and keep arguing against the Hadiths of Muhammad (SAW) people quote to you. Keep quarrelling.

Oh here is another hadith for you to quarrell about:

"The most hated person in the sight of Allah is the most quarrelsome person."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume 003 Book 043 Hadith number 637 Narrated by Aisha (r.a.)

Jazakallah Khairun

("He who hides the faults of a Muslim, Allah will hide his faults in the world and (will forgive his faults) on Judgment Day." <Hadith Muslim>)

muslim ak
21-06-11, 07:30 PM
Oh here is another hadith for you to quarrell about:

"The most hated person in the sight of Allah is the most quarrelsome person."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume 003 Book 043 Hadith number 637 Narrated by Aisha (r.a.)

Jazakallah Khairun

maybe you should act upon what you post !!

your the one that has been in the last few days since you joined this forum non-stop starting threads that are blatantly going to cause quarrels

so who is the "most quarrelsome" of them all?

Hafsah1
21-06-11, 07:33 PM
maybe you should act upon what you post !!

your the one that has been in the last few days since you joined this forum non-stop starting threads that are blatantly going to cause quarrels

so who is the "most quarrelsome" of them all?

I just quote Quran and Hadith and you Sufis seem to have a problem with that and start quarreling at them.

"Huwa Huwa", "He is, He is", He is What?

muslim ak
21-06-11, 07:50 PM
I just quote Quran and Hadith and you Sufis seem to have a problem with that and start quarreling at them.

listen you deceptive person... you follow a small tiny cult and want to argue with the majority of the muslim ummah ??

do you honestly believe that the majority of muslims who don't follow your tiny cult do not follow Quran and Hadith ???

severian
21-06-11, 07:59 PM

Aren't you dangerously almost mocking Allah, because you know that the sentence ends with Allah, just because you don't like sufis doesn't mean you can start making fun of phrases involving God. And that's also very rude of you and you just seem arrogant.

Hafsah1
21-06-11, 08:05 PM
"Huwa Huwa" just means "He is, He is", thats there dhikr, whats blasphemous about that, I was Just asking what it meant, what do they mean by saying "He is, He is", what Hadith is this dhikr from also?

thanks

Hafsah1
21-06-11, 08:07 PM
listen you deceptive person... you follow a small tiny cult and want to argue with the majority of the muslim ummah ??

do you honestly believe that the majority of muslims who don't follow your tiny cult do not follow Quran and Hadith ???

I never said that, I just said when I quote a Ayah from Quran or Sahih Hadith, You argue against it, I follow the religion of Islam and do not think you should be calling Islam "a small tiny cult". Allahualam

muslim ak
21-06-11, 08:09 PM
"Huwa Huwa" just means "He is, He is", thats there dhikr, whats blasphemous about that, I was Just asking what it meant, what do they mean by saying "He is, He is", what Hadith is this dhikr from also?

thanks

this post is a classic example of how deceptive you are

Hafsah1
21-06-11, 08:12 PM
this post is a classic example of how deceptive you are

I just asked a question, is it wrong to ask what hadith that dhikr is from and what it means? I thought taqleed was only to Allah and Muhammad (SAW) but if it's to you as well, please elaborate

muslim ak
21-06-11, 08:13 PM
I never said that, I just said when I quote a Ayah from Quran or Sahih Hadith, You argue against it, I follow the religion of Islam and do not think you should be calling Islam "a small tiny cult". Allahualam

in every thread you have been refuted by Quran and Hadith so what are you on about ??

Hafsah1
21-06-11, 08:21 PM
in every thread you have been refuted by Quran and Hadith so what are you on about ??

What do you mean, I quote a Ayah or Hadith and you just say thats wrong or something against it, but you haven't used Quran and Hadith to Refute it.
So Are you saying you found Quran that contradict the Quran Ayahs I quoted, don't you know the Quran has No Contradictions. Allahualam

muslim ak
21-06-11, 08:26 PM
What do you mean, I quote a Ayah or Hadith and you just say thats wrong or something against it, but you haven't used Quran and Hadith to Refute it.
So Are you saying you found Quran that contradict the Quran Ayahs I quoted, don't you know the Quran has No Contradictions. Allahualam

wow your deception is on a next level....

Hafsah1
21-06-11, 08:27 PM
wow your deception is on a next level....

I thought You said you Refute Using Quran and Hadith, which Ayah or Hadith was that one?

muslim ak
21-06-11, 08:34 PM
I thought You said you Refute Using Quran and Hadith, which Ayah or Hadith was that one?

i really cant be bothered wasting my time with you....

its obvious your delusional

Hafsah1
21-06-11, 08:39 PM
i really cant be bothered wasting my time with you....

its obvious your delusional

What do you mean that a person quoting Quran and Sahih Hadith is Delusional, Allahualam. Anyways You can Keep Quarreling Matey, and keep arguing against the Ayahs and Hadiths that you don't like. C Ya. :)

loonietoonie
21-06-11, 10:24 PM
Ok Now lets show you how wrong you are :)

Only Allah SWT can legislate Haraam and Halal - So anything that Allah SWT has made haram and sayidina Mu7ammad confirmed it to be haram in the Sunnah thats what we have Taken as Halal and Haram .

As for these man made deductions we say Laa yajooz or not permitted - but not haram since mankind cant legislate haram :) .

Please people get and Islamic education .

What is the juristic difference between la yajooz and haram and their applications?

Assassin_Creed
21-06-11, 11:09 PM
Aslmualikum,

Subhanallah what along thread! I may be wrong (hope I am) but it seems certian members are trying to defend Tahir Ul Qadri actions of taking part in the kuffar celebration by not calling it haram to make it look like it is ok for him Tahir Qadri to do that.

The celebration of christams is celebrating that God has a son! how can one even think that is not haram it is clear cut kufr at its finest (shirk). May Allh guide us to the straight path and keep us away from those who mock the deen for personal gain and recognition.

Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,
Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
He neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to Him any equivalent