PDA

View Full Version : Pashtuns taliban are proven 100% bani israel

DreamsofHope
01-07-10, 01:42 PM
We always think, that the tribes of israel is lost, and cursed.. i was surprised to find out that the Bani israel of today, are from 2 major groups, There is the Bani Israel from palestine, the brutal regime, the Cruel people in mankinds history, and there is the other group, actully the best among mankind today, they have sold their souls to Allah(swt) in the battle field as no other muslim nations have done since the time of the Prophet(sa).. The Pasthuns are 100% from bani israel, there is so many proofs on this, that everybody who reads this article will come to know??

In this there is Proof from the prophet(sa) in many hadith: http://sites.google.com/site/armyofmahdi/

Proof from the Bibel: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:UKDYJ2kK3tMJ:www.biblesearchers.com/hebrewchurch/primitive/losttribesisrael9.shtml+pashtuns+bani+israel&cd=5&hl=da&ct=clnk&gl=dk

This is Video, Made by the Jews of today claiming Pashtuns Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZvuM8VrX9I

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVRS-hvTcEU&feature=related

Extra video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9nVTAYv850

al faqeer
01-07-10, 01:48 PM
What else is NEW ?

YAWN !

DreamsofHope
01-07-10, 02:29 PM
What else is NEW ?

YAWN !

I Really didn't knew they was Bani Israel.. i was not sure, but i search for it and found it 100%!! Even the Prophet(sa) have told us about them, being from bani ishaq - bani israel and from Bani Haroon(pbuh) Prophet musas brother..

Bani Israel is Back once again.. They have made alot of sacrifices for the sake of Allah(swt).. 1.5 million Afghans was killed in the Russian War.. and now they are being fighting with the worlds superpower.. with faith, they are worthy of being the choosen once..

al faqeer
01-07-10, 02:38 PM
I Really didn't knew they was Bani Israel.. i was not sure, but i search for it and found it 100%!! Even the Prophet(sa) have told us about them, being from bani ishaq - bani israel and from Bani Haroon(pbuh) Prophet musas brother..

Bani Israel is Back once again.. They have made alot of sacrifices for the sake of Allah(swt).. 1.5 million Afghans was killed in the Russian War.. and now they are being fighting with the worlds superpower.. with faith, they are worthy of being the choosen once..

They are yeah a lot of people dont know that , but Agghans and Pakistanis etc know so .

As for Imam Mahdi a.s. he will be from Ahlulbayt r.a. as in Banu Hashim .

ahmed_abdullah
01-07-10, 02:42 PM
They are yeah a lot of people dont know that , but Agghans and Pakistanis etc know so .

As for Imam Mahdi a.s. he will be from Ahlulbayt r.a. as in Banu Hashim .

Or in other words, Imam Mahdi a.s. will be from Al-Quraish

Abdul-Curim
01-07-10, 02:49 PM

Thats right .

Pakhtoons , one of the lost tribes of Israel and now they are indeed worthy descendants of the lineage of Prophets ( pbuta) .

But this info is quite well known .

Being Bani'Israel is not necessarily the same as being a Jew though .

Supernova Nebula
01-07-10, 02:56 PM
Many prophets of Allah were from Bani Israel, Jesus alayhissalam was one of them

DreamsofHope
01-07-10, 03:14 PM
Thats right .

Pakhtoons , one of the lost tribes of Israel and now they are indeed worthy descendants of the lineage of Prophets ( pbuta) .

But this info is quite well known .

Being Bani'Israel is not necessarily the same as being a Jew though .

The bibel, speaks about how, the Bani israel tribes ended up in Afghanistan and pakistan?? the Assyrian kings exiled them there.. in peshwar herat, habor and i don't remember there other city..

said_soussi
01-07-10, 05:39 PM
T/A/L/I/B/A/N
:coolbro:

Sultan
01-07-10, 06:25 PM
I Really didn't knew they was Bani Israel..

I had a couple of posts on the jewish origin of the Pashtuns and suggested that the Taliban should be allowed to emigrate to Israel under their Law of Return.:rotfl:

Abdul-Curim
01-07-10, 06:40 PM
I had a couple of posts on the jewish origin of the Pashtuns and suggested that the Taliban should be allowed to emigrate to Israel under their Law of Return.:rotfl:

LOL .

That's one enemy the Zionists and their Lobbyists in the US would not be able to control .

Usrnam
01-07-10, 07:08 PM
If they are accepted under the Right to Return Law as eligible for citizenship, all of them should go to Israel.

Abdul-Curim
01-07-10, 07:16 PM
If they are accepted under the Right to Return Law as eligible for citizenship, all of them should go to Israel.

At your own risk.

:D

Usrnam
01-07-10, 07:22 PM
At your own risk.

There's 6-7 million in Afghanistan and 6-7 million in Pakistan compared to 7 million Israelis. They could totally control Israel.

Massilia
01-07-10, 07:53 PM
There is an intersting comment under the second part of the video:

"THe Hadeeth Prophesises;
Taliban - Pashtun bravewarrior race of KHORASAN - true Afghans.
KHORASAN the land that will unite muslims
KHORASAN is Bani Ishaq - Lost tribe of prophet Aaron (pbuh). They will wear their cloaks like Bani Ishaq and will have black turbans.
Do you think the ZIONISTS do not known this? offcourse they do thats wy they seek to occupy and control this region and control the resources."

Is it true?

Sultan
01-07-10, 07:55 PM
Genetic studies (http://www.nature.com/news/2010/100603/full/news.2010.277.html) also link Palestinians to jews. This undermines the propaganda of Zionists that Palestinians came from outside Palestine.

Ibn Sina
01-07-10, 08:18 PM
tell them they're jews and see what they do :outta:

Supernova Nebula
02-07-10, 01:50 AM

hey, that actually makes sense lol well if they allowed some Ashkenazis from Europe and Russia and could be those from the US, why not those Pashtuns who could have purer Jewish blood.

samin62
02-07-10, 02:48 AM
lots of speculation.

Abdul-Curim
02-07-10, 05:05 AM
lots of speculation.

Aye , but the pashtun Bani'israel link is a strong case .

Abdul-Curim
02-07-10, 05:08 AM
There's 6-7 million in Afghanistan and 6-7 million in Pakistan compared to 7 million Israelis. They could totally control Israel.

So you think the Israelis would be able to influence the Pashtuns with their Agendas ?

Ibn Sina
02-07-10, 06:46 AM
i heard they were looking for DNA links at 1 point .. dunno what the obsession is for :S

Abdul-Curim
02-07-10, 08:56 AM
i heard they were looking for DNA links at 1 point .. dunno what the obsession is for :S

Probably due to this .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U69_iuZJHnA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEJo2hYxDIQ&feature=related

aadil77
02-07-10, 09:15 AM
Probably due to this .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U69_iuZJHnA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEJo2hYxDIQ&feature=related

SubhanAllah I was gonna post the link to that second vid

aadil77
02-07-10, 09:18 AM
^heres another one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB5zv-Gow5k&feature=related

Usrnam
02-07-10, 10:09 AM
So you think the Israelis would be able to influence the Pashtuns with their Agendas ?

I do not know what you mean. What I mean is that since there are more Pashtun than Israelis, the Pashtuns (if allowed to become Israelis through the Right to Return Law) could control Israel through force of numbers (favouring the Pashtun) in the ballot box. They (the Pashtuns) could neutralize Israel as a Jewish state by making the Jews a minority in Israel.

My point is that the Israelis wont be able to influence the Pashtuns with Israeli agendas. I do not know how you got the idea that the Israelis will be able to influence the Pashtuns with their agendas from what I said.

lastsultan
02-07-10, 12:19 PM
This fact that the Taliban/Pathaans are direct descendents of the ancient tribes of Israel (and the descendents of many Prophets) is well known among the scholars even non-muslims scholars but it is not something that is widely known outside Afghanistan/Pakistan region by average people.

Abdul-Curim
02-07-10, 05:36 PM
I do not know what you mean. What I mean is that since there are more Pashtun than Israelis, the Pashtuns (if allowed to become Israelis through the Right to Return Law) could control Israel through force of numbers (favouring the Pashtun) in the ballot box. They (the Pashtuns) could neutralize Israel as a Jewish state by making the Jews a minority in Israel.

My point is that the Israelis wont be able to influence the Pashtuns with Israeli agendas. I do not know how you got the idea that the Israelis will be able to influence the Pashtuns with their agendas from what I said.

So Israel's influence is limited only within its Borders ?

Usrnam
02-07-10, 05:39 PM
So Israel's influence is limited only within its Borders ?

I did not say that. I do not think that any reading of my posts could lead to that conclusion. I'm not even sure if your question is related to my statement at all. Can you elaborate?

.Hajar.
02-07-10, 05:55 PM
what a Fantastic idea!

al faqeer
03-07-10, 07:10 AM
Or in other words, Imam Mahdi a.s. will be from Al-Quraish

Specifically from Banu Hashim and decendant of either Sayidinal Hasan or Sayidnal Hussien رضي الله عنهما .

yohanan
04-09-11, 07:27 PM
Somebody had better do there homework!

I mean the fact that the word "jew"(slang) is used by many these days as though it is synonymous with bani israaeel,shows an understanding of the subject matter which is at worst false and at best cursory-it seems the researchers of the zio/crusader establishments have done a great deal more research than the muslims who have been caught napping again! Though they seem more preoccupied with trying to tell the world that israelites are caucasian europeans with there twisted etymology- to justify the ya'juj wa ma'juj invasion of palestine,of course those historians in the know have always known this(thats why mossad killed arthur khoestler and his wife) as he knew the khazar were no more related to semitic people than the eskimoes are.
Lets get back to my main point the bani israeel(called yisrael) these were ten tribes in the northern kingdom of samaria who were carried away/expelled by the assyrian nebuchadnazar,however it is recorded in antiquity that two southern tribes remained in al yahudia(judea) called bani yahuda they were also later dispersed into the neighbouring regions(this needs more research as to where exactly).As for the ten tribes (yisrael) it is clear they were exiled into the land of medes which if you look at maps of that time show you its an area stretching from just below the caspian sea east up to the hindu kush mountains,we also know from remaining evidence in the bible that the area of afghanistan was in particular mentioned as the land of the descendants of king saul(afghana).
Now the modern zio false state of israel knows it has a dilemma here it can either recognise them(it does) with the aliyah or go for total genocidal elimination which is what has been decided by the globalist zio/crusader planners as de facto policy.What seems significant to me is that despite overwhelming evidence showing these pashtun tribes are the same as in the hadeeth about khurasan most muslims fail to even support them by word let alone crawl over ice to join them that itself is from prophesy as a matter of fact.Now what about those yahoodi of asbahan in iran?could they be from the the southern tribes?
Again there is a need to do some homework!
Were the seljuk tribes of muhammad al fatih from bani ishaaq who have or will conquer constantina? or were these conquering muslims from the hijaz? again back to the homework.

msmoorad
04-09-11, 09:03 PM
tell them they're jews and see what they do :outta:

salaams to all
actually bro, they themselves know they are descended from the tribes of Bani Israeel.

maybe not all of them know but from what ive read, people studying their lineage asked their seniors about this & that was the reply.
right of return- that will be something to see.

and Allah ta'alaknows best
jazakallah

yohanan
04-09-11, 09:17 PM
Wasalam,

I know the pashtun are aware of their israeeli lineage(at least the older generation) i was refering to the term jew,pashtun dont like that term to address them, because they quite simply are not jews they are of yisrael descendancy thats something quite different in actual fact which is what i was trying to emphasise.
but yes brother ultimately allahu alim

Soliloquy
04-09-11, 09:17 PM
What else is NEW ?

YAWN !

Lol. Old news, hey?

At your own risk.

But they should!!! They should return, have lots of kids, and take over!

yohanan
04-09-11, 09:21 PM
Did you know in mardan province there is a ancient tablet written in aramaic(the language of iesa (as) i find that significant,there are other hebrew relics throughout pashtunistan but the aramaic one in mardan is a real eye opener.

AFGMAN
04-09-11, 11:05 PM
Most of the "jews" in israel are not even semetic their mixed, and some don't even have a trace of semetic in them.

.Hajar.
05-09-11, 12:09 AM
Did you know in mardan province there is a ancient tablet written in aramaic(the language of iesa (as) i find that significant,there are other hebrew relics throughout pashtunistan but the aramaic one in mardan is a real eye opener.what a fascinating discovery!

yohanan
05-09-11, 01:43 AM
Most of the "jews" in israel are not even semetic their mixed, and some don't even have a trace of semetic in them.

Yes brother you are absolutely correct the majority populace in fake israel(occupied falasteen) are khazar a turkic/caucasian tribe from north of the caucascus mountain range who converted to judaism in the 12/13th century ce out of political expediency,there are a minority of yahudim from parts of the arab/mediteranean areas and even less isrealites-this has also been known to historians but recently a massive propaganda drive has been made to corrupt this history by zionists who are worried there ideology may be exposed as a big lie-they have even convinced some nepali christians called manasa probably by jesuit missionaries they are semitic descendents of israel,and theres a guy called yair davidy going round trying to convince the anglo saxons they are israelites and thus they should emigrate to israel or at least be happy funding this fascist invasion.
A great historian called arthur koestler(said to be a jew)but a good guy in my opinion either way exposed the khazar jewish/semitic claim as a fraud in his book the 13th tribe now banned in america(i wonder why) he was later murdered in his home with his wife by mossad who made it look like a suicide job(very mossad) he knew something and they didnt want him letting those good jews know about it(like most of them are european/turkic khazars who are no more semitic than E.T.
I also identify these khazar with the scythians(gog @ magog) who dhul qarnayn stopped from crossing the caucasian barrier into the south,but thats another thread i think

msmoorad
05-09-11, 08:16 AM
salaams to all

i think the Pashtuns/pathan will only go to israel if they are allowed to take their beloved weapons with them.

but not to worry, Israel is one of the top weapons/arms producers in the world.

i wont be surprised to see the Israeli military then trying to recruit them to train their soldiers.

lol

and Allah ta'ala knows best
jazakallah

~Malaika~
05-09-11, 12:05 PM
Pashtuns come from old Persian tribes...Lots of theories exist of Bani Israel. I've even heard some say the Japanese are the Lost Tribe...:rolleyes:

yassin'
05-09-11, 01:37 PM
Pashtuns come from old Persian tribes...Lots of theories exist of Bani Israel. I've even heard some say the Japanese are the Lost Tribe...:rolleyes:

No if you study history you will find the Pashtuns displaced the old persian tribes that used to inhabit the region they now populate, i.e. eastern Iran (Khorasaan), and in terms of race, the Pashtuns are classified as Caucasians of the Mediterranean variant. Their Pashto language is classified under the Eastern Iranian sub-branch of the Iranian branch of the Indo-European family of languages.

So the only thing "persian" about them is a few aspects of their language, other from that they have little in common with the Persians and they fought bitter wars against the Persians kings.

junaid368
05-09-11, 02:49 PM
this is a very interesting thread, never knew about any of this... unfortunately alot of the youtube videos seem to have been taken down

Abdul-Curim
05-09-11, 02:55 PM
No if you study history you will find the Pashtuns displaced the old persian tribes that used to inhabit the region they now populate, i.e. eastern Iran (Khorasaan), and in terms of race, the Pashtuns are classified as Caucasians of the Mediterranean variant. Their Pashto language is classified under the Eastern Iranian sub-branch of the Iranian branch of the Indo-European family of languages.

So the only thing "persian" about them is a few aspects of their language, other from that they have little in common with the Persians and they fought bitter wars against the Persians kings.

Aye , that's true .

Al-Mujaahidah
05-09-11, 03:05 PM
Did you know in mardan province there is a ancient tablet written in aramaic(the language of iesa (as) i find that significant,there are other hebrew relics throughout pashtunistan but the aramaic one in mardan is a real eye opener.

no i dint know, jazakallah khairan

@ op fantastic thread, love this type of treads!

Abdul-Curim
05-09-11, 03:31 PM
Wasalam,

I know the pashtun are aware of their israeeli lineage(at least the older generation) i was refering to the term jew,pashtun dont like that term to address them, because they quite simply are not jews they are of yisrael descendancy thats something quite different in actual fact which is what i was trying to emphasise.
but yes brother ultimately allahu alim

Never knew they were aware of their Israeli lineage . But yes they have surnames such as yusufzai ( which means son of yusuf after the Prophet yusuf (as) ) .

Dr.Israr Ahmed also mentions that of the 10 tribes some of them could be certain subsects of the uppercaste Brahmins of India . In their scriptures they have names of Nuh (as) and Ibrahim (as) .

When the Aryans from Iran invaded the Indus valley some of them could have been the lost tribes of Israel . It was around that time that the Israelis came out of Egypt and settled down in Palestine and then some of them started moving eastwards to Iran and onwards to India .

Mikael
05-09-11, 03:56 PM
MashAllah a good thread but i think it is important not to mix conspiracy theories [it's a conspiracy to wipe out bani-Israel, Taliban cia sponsored enemy to help wipe out bani-Israel blah blah] with critical analysis' of hadiths.

Afghanistan was next to the ussr; it was an 'expected' thing for the ussr to try to include it in it's emipre; no 'conspracy' of wiping out bani-Israel there!, and lets not forget the us helped the afghans defeat the ussr, thus this doubly shows there couldn't hae been a conspiracy for the 'christians' of the west should have assisted the soviets acording to that theory!]

the Taliban did not allow the gas pipes through to the west from central asia, and the taliban were too 'Islamic' for the wests liking, this is why Afghanistan was attacked and not out of a conspiracy to wipe out the missing tribe of bani-Israel!

the Jews of the period of Muhammad [saw] did recognise the Prophet [saw], but Judaism and a clear picture of islam has been covered in a thick blanket of distortion for many centuries now thus we cannot automatically assume that every Jewish [or christian] clergy know the truth of islam

if the jews and christian clergy [of nowadays] really believed in Islam as is suggested, that they even have so much faith in hadiths that are not all of the sahih nature, that they're trying to wipe out the army of mahdi before it can wipe them out, then they'd believe also that what is said will come to pass and they cannot change destiny, thus 'paradoxes' like this blow so many wholes in this theory that it really is not worth wasting a second over any longer

Peace

ps: but i do feel that the Taliban are the start of the 'black flags rising' in khorason!; America, eat your heart out! :D

~Malaika~
05-09-11, 05:53 PM

DNA tests show they are closely related to Persian people in the area. & If they were really from Bani Israel wouldn't they have the gene (or whatever it is) all Semitic people share? They don't even look like Semitic peoples.

Haseeb123
05-09-11, 07:36 PM
I don't think any of you are Pukhtun considering the facts all of you are posting. I myself am Pukhtun and I can honestly say that we Pukhtuns are from Bani Israel. There are many traits among us that are similar to how Jews have. One thing is for sure, we look very much distinct from how Punjabis look, which shows that the genetic history of Pukhtuns is not exactly the same as that of the Indians and Pakistanis who share much of the same features. Pukhtuns have a long history of mixing in with many peoples. You can see this from some kids who have light green eyes and very white features. Many of our features are also sharp, like our noses especially.

I think its stupid to say that the Taliban would have Imam Mahdi with them. The Taliban are terrorists now. They oppress the Afghani people and the only time they were heroic was when they fought the Russians. They would die before they would want to go to Israel because they already hate the West anyways. Even though they live in the mountains, I'm sure when they find out that America supports Israel then they would try and cause as much havoc as they can. The Taliban are FAR FROM BLESSED. THEY ARE CURSED. Their country is always under attack by the superpowers and nothing comes out of their troubles. The trouble they cause goes right back to them. They are losers. They don't even know the Holy Quran.

~Malaika~
05-09-11, 07:42 PM
I think its stupid to say that the Taliban would have Imam Mahdi with them. The Taliban are terrorists now. They oppress the Afghani people and the only time they were heroic was when they fought the Russians. They would die before they would want to go to Israel because they already hate the West anyways. Even though they live in the mountains, I'm sure when they find out that America supports Israel then they would try and cause as much havoc as they can. The Taliban are FAR FROM BLESSED. THEY ARE CURSED. Their country is always under attack by the superpowers and nothing comes out of their troubles. The trouble they cause goes right back to them. They are losers. They don't even know the Holy Quran.

Oh man... Hope Noobz doesn't read this LOL

AFGMAN
05-09-11, 07:48 PM
DNA tests show they are closely related to Persian people in the area. & If they were really from Bani Israel wouldn't they have the gene (or whatever it is) all Semitic people share? They don't even look like Semitic peoples.

Their is some connection between us and iraqi jews, and I would also like to mention not all pashtuns come from the same origin some of them may have more persian, semetic, or greek in them. Afghanistan has been a land facing constant war, and honestly I don't care if I am bani israel or whatever, I am human after all.

Look how different the pashtun race is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hedayat_Amin_Arsala_speaking_in_July_2011-cropped.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Asadullah_Khalid_in_June_2011.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Khost_children_in_2010.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4061/4615728462_af9e118e59.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_Pashtun_descent_from_Israelites

yassin'
05-09-11, 07:57 PM

You dont know what you are talking about. There are no DNA tests which show they are close to Persians.

Gene or whatever it is lol that made me chuckle

Haseeb123
05-09-11, 07:58 PM
Their is some connection between us and iraqi jews, and I would also like to mention not all pashtuns come from the same origin some of them may have more persian, semetic, or greek in them. Afghanistan has been a land facing constant war, and honestly I don't care if I am bani israel or whatever, I am human after all.

Exactly. There is a huge mix in the past of us Pukhtuns because of what you said. This is why there might be some apparent discrepancy in the features of Pukhtuns and certain peoples we've mixed with.

yassin'
05-09-11, 07:59 PM
I don't think any of you are Pukhtun considering the facts all of you are posting. I myself am Pukhtun and I can honestly say that we Pukhtuns are from Bani Israel. There are many traits among us that are similar to how Jews have. One thing is for sure, we look very much distinct from how Punjabis look, which shows that the genetic history of Pukhtuns is not exactly the same as that of the Indians and Pakistanis who share much of the same features. Pukhtuns have a long history of mixing in with many peoples. You can see this from some kids who have light green eyes and very white features. Many of our features are also sharp, like our noses especially.

I think your are a terrorist & a loser who doesn't know the Holy Quran.

~Malaika~
05-09-11, 08:02 PM

Look how different the pashtun race is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hedayat_Amin_Arsala_speaking_in_July_2011-cropped.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Asadullah_Khalid_in_June_2011.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Khost_children_in_2010.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4061/4615728462_af9e118e59.jpg

Iraqi Jews? Or do you mean Kurds? Because Iraqi Jews are Arab to my understanding and not separate. & I understand not all Pashtuns are alike...A lot of them have mixed with Tajiks in Afghanistan as well. But they should all still have similar DNA seeing as they're Pashtun.

AFGMAN
05-09-11, 08:03 PM
Iraqi Jews? Or do you mean Kurds? Because Iraqi Jews are Arab to my understanding and not separate. & I understand not all Pashtuns look alike...A lot of them have mixed with Tajiks in Afghanistan as well.

Researches have shown not only a relationship between Afghan (Pashtun) and Jewish (Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Mizrahi) DNA but that Afghan DNA is second closest (68.1) to Ashkenazi DNA after Irani and Iraqi Jews (67.9). Tajks are a new kids on the block pashtuns may have mixed with persians, Greek, and maybe even mongols? It differs... I think the base of pashtuns is most likely semetic thou. You also have to consider Ashkenazi also had a lot of mixing with turks and other races.

Haseeb123
05-09-11, 08:06 PM
I think your are a terrorist & a loser who doesn't know the Holy Quran.

How is it that the Taliban are called terrorists by many Muslims as well, they read the Quran but give a bad image to Islam, and they are always attacked even when they try to achieve Sharia? They don't even know what Sharia is because they rule by the gun. They aren't scholars of Islam.

I'm not a scholar. But it doesn't take a scholar to know that people who live in the mountains and oppress their own people are not Muslim scholars. They KILL MUSLIMS. HOW ARE THEY GOOD? They are trash.

I'll say it again. The Taliban kill their Muslim brethren in Pakistan and then call themselves the upholder of Sharia. What the hell are they to Islam? Again, they are trash. And you guys here are saying that they will have Imam Mahdi amongst them? Is Imam Mahdi going to oppress Muslims like them? None of you seem to know whats going on in the world or who the Taliban really are.

~Malaika~
05-09-11, 08:14 PM
You dont know what you are talking about. There are no DNA tests which show they are close to Persians.

Gene or whatever it is lol that made me chuckle

There have been DNA tests done. Besides, just look at the linguistics. Pashto = Indo-Aryan language. The same branch as Persian. Not from the Semitic branch like Arabic and Hebrew. If they are the Lost Tribe of Israel, why would they adopt the Pashto language? Wouldn't Hebrew have been the tribes language or some other type of Semitic language native to "Israel"? Not to mention, they have managed to retain this language for a while now instead of exchanging it for Dari.

And DNA tests show Semitic people have some kind of common ancestry. Why is there no trace of that in Pashtuns?

~Malaika~
05-09-11, 08:15 PM
Researches have shown not only a relationship between Afghan (Pashtun) and Jewish (Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Mizrahi) DNA but that Afghan DNA is second closest (68.1) to Ashkenazi DNA after Irani and Iraqi Jews (67.9). Tajks are a new kids on the block pashtuns may have mixed with persians, Greek, and maybe even mongols? It differs... I think the base of pashtuns is most likely semetic thou. You also have to consider Ashkenazi also had a lot of mixing with turks and other races.

Show me the receipts.

Abu 'Abdullaah
05-09-11, 08:16 PM
How is it that the Taliban are called terrorists by many Muslims as well, they read the Quran but give a bad image to Islam, and they are always attacked even when they try to achieve Sharia? They don't even know what Sharia is because they rule by the gun. They aren't scholars of Islam.

I'm not a scholar. But it doesn't take a scholar to know that people who live in the mountains and oppress their own people are not Muslim scholars. They KILL MUSLIMS. HOW ARE THEY GOOD? They are trash.

I'll say it again. The Taliban kill their Muslim brethren in Pakistan and then call themselves the upholder of Sharia. What the hell are they to Islam? Again, they are trash. And you guys here are saying that they will have Imam Mahdi amongst them? Is Imam Mahdi going to oppress Muslims like them? None of you seem to know whats going on in the world or who the Taliban really are.Who are you?

AFGMAN
05-09-11, 08:17 PM
There have been DNA tests done. Besides, just look at the linguistics. Pashto = Indo-Aryan language. The same branch as Persian. Not from the Semitic branch like Arabic and Hebrew. If they are the Lost Tribe of Israel, why would they adopt the Pashto language? Wouldn't Hebrew have been the tribes language or some other type of Semitic language native to "Israel"? Not to mention, they have managed to retain this language for a while now instead of exchanging it for Dari.

And DNA tests show Semitic people have some kind of common ancestry. Why is there no trace of that in Pashtuns?

DNA tests do show we have a relationship with jews, and they most likely forgot their current language to assimilate with their neighbors. Just like how mongol hordes eventually picked up persian instead of mongolian.

Show me the receipts.

^ DNA & tradition: the genetic link to the ancient Hebrews, By Yaakov Kleiman. Yaakov Kleiman - 2004 - 204 pages - Page 71.
^ Genetic microdifferentiation in human and other animal populations: proceedings of the international symposium held at Hyderabad, India, December 1983 Society of Biological Chemists (India), Osmania University. Dept. of Genetics Indian Anthropological Association, 1985 - 252 pages - Page 160.

This disc is kind of stupid thou I don't feel any better just because I am from x descent :P

~Malaika~
05-09-11, 08:18 PM
How is it that the Taliban are called terrorists by many Muslims as well

Because they're "crusader lovers". Duh. ;)

AFGMAN
05-09-11, 08:25 PM
Man who cares what descent pashtuns came from? Your human that is all that matters...

~Malaika~
05-09-11, 08:28 PM
DNA tests do show we have a relationship with jews, and they most likely forgot their current language to assimilate with their neighbors. Just like how mongol hordes eventually picked up persian instead of mongolian.

^ DNA & tradition: the genetic link to the ancient Hebrews, By Yaakov Kleiman. Yaakov Kleiman - 2004 - 204 pages - Page 71.
^ Genetic microdifferentiation in human and other animal populations: proceedings of the international symposium held at Hyderabad, India, December 1983 Society of Biological Chemists (India), Osmania University. Dept. of Genetics Indian Anthropological Association, 1985 - 252 pages - Page 160.

This disc is kind of stupid thou I don't feel any better just because I am from x descent :P

How can you just forget your language to assimilate? And besides...Persian is the language of Afghanistan, not Pashto. No one speaks Pashto, except for the Pashtuns. Therefore they have retained their own language.
Now look at this Ibn Batutta (among his travels in Afghanistan) said this: We travelled on to Kabul, formerly a vast town, the site of which is now occupied by a village inhabited by a tribe of Persians called Afghans...
Source: http://books.google.com/books?id=zKqn_CWTxYEC&lpg=PP1&pg=PA180#v=onepage&q&f=false

This was in 1333. He referred to the Pashtuns as Persians. The world "Afghan" is historically synonymous with "Pashtun".

AFGMAN
05-09-11, 08:30 PM
How can you just forget your language to assimilate? And besides...Persian is the language of Afghanistan, not Pashto. No one speaks Pashto, except for the Pashtuns. Therefore they have retained their own language.
Now look at this Ibn Batutta (among his travels in Afghanistan) said this: We travelled on to Kabul, formerly a vast town, the site of which is now occupied by a village inhabited by a tribe of Persians called Afghans...
Source: http://books.google.com/books?id=zKqn_CWTxYEC&lpg=PP1&pg=PA180#v=onepage&q&f=false

This was in 1333. He referred to the Pashtuns as Persians. The world "Afghan" is historically synonymous with "Pashtun".

Ok lol whatever I am fine with being persian or bani israel. Both people are good looking and have a good history :P. I just thank Allah that I was not shia or born a kaffir.

Zainab_B
05-09-11, 08:40 PM
LOL at persian being the language of Afghanistan... Though they try with all their might to make it so. Never. Pashto has and always will be Afghanistan Main and Major language spoken by the Majority.

Its just being continously repressed by farsi, uzbek, tajik, etc speakers. Plus their allies, i.e the western countries who facilitated the invasion.

On the subject of being the lost tribe... I guess time will tell, but it is kinda "hmmmm..." for me anyway.

yassin'
05-09-11, 08:40 PM

I'll say it again. The Taliban kill their Muslim brethren in Pakistan and then call themselves the upholder of Sharia. What the hell are they to Islam? Again, they are trash. And you guys here are saying that they will have Imam Mahdi amongst them? Is Imam Mahdi going to oppress Muslims like them? None of you seem to know whats going on in the world or who the Taliban really are.

The only trash is ignorant jahils like you who have no clue.

Abu Bakr (ra) killed what you would class as Muslims because they refused 1 hukm of Shariah.
Salahuddin killed what you would class as Muslims for majority of his life, he only got round to the Crusaders at the very end.

What do you say about them ?

p.s. Sis ~Malaika~ please show us the DNA results if you claim they exist. Just because the land was ruled by Persian Empire does not make the Pashtuns as Persian. The British ruled India at one point, that
does not mean all Indians are now British. You are confusing Language, Ethnic origin and Government - these are 3 different things.

Haseeb123
05-09-11, 08:51 PM
The only trash is ignorant jahils like you who have no clue.

Abu Bakr (ra) killed what you would class as Muslims because they refused 1 hukm of Shariah.
Salahuddin killed what you would class as Muslims for majority of his life, he only got round to the Crusaders at the very end.

What do you say about them ?

p.s. Sis ~Malaika~ please show us the DNA results if you claim they exist. Just because the land was ruled by Persian Empire does not make the Pashtuns as Persian. The British ruled India at one point, that
does not mean all Indians are now British. You are confusing Language, Ethnic origin and Government - these are 3 different things.

All wars are not the same. Period. End of story.

The Jahils are the Taliban who kill Muslims. You are an idiot if you think they are good. And anyone who thinks they are good are idiots. Killing Muslims is haram. Anyone who doesn't see that cannot call themselves a Muslim. I don't stand for the killing of Muslims or anything leading to it. But you think that is okay?

So go to hell. The Taliban have done only damage to Islam. They have created Fitnah. In fact, they have characteristics of the Dajjal, not Masih.

~Malaika~
05-09-11, 09:19 PM

Maybe not fully Persian (not that they ever were), seeing as they have been mixed now with the different peoples in the region...

http://www.ias.ac.in/jgenet/Vol80No3/125.pdf

The study cited above also looked into the claims of various populations of Pakistan regarding their origin e.g. Kashmiris and Pashtun claims of Jewish descent and Baluchi claims of descent from Syrians. About Pashtuns and Kashmiris, and Baluchis, it concluded that no support for these claims was found from genetic analysis.

Two populations, the Kashmiris and the Pathans, also lay claim to a possible Jewish origin. Jewish populations commonly have a moderate frequency of haplogroup 21 (e.g., 20%) and a high frequency of haplogroup 9 (e.g., 36%; (Hammer et al. 2000). The frequencies of both of these haplogroups are low in the Kashmiris and Pathans, and haplogroup 28 is present at 13% in the Pathans, so no support for a Jewish origin is found, and the admix* ture estimate was 0% (table 3), although, again, this conclusion is limited both by the small sample size avail*able from Kashmir and by the assumption that the mod* ern samples are representative of ancient populations."

http://archive.worldhistoria.com/topic23041&OB=DESC.html

yassin'
05-09-11, 09:32 PM
All wars are not the same. Period. End of story.

The Jahils are the Taliban who kill Muslims. You are an idiot if you think they are good. And anyone who thinks they are good are idiots. Killing Muslims is haram. Anyone who doesn't see that cannot call themselves a Muslim. I don't stand for the killing of Muslims or anything leading to it. But you think that is okay?

So go to hell. The Taliban have done only damage to Islam. They have created Fitnah. In fact, they have characteristics of the Dajjal, not Masih.

And they killed Muslims because CNN told you so. Right makes perfect sense.

You remind me of the EDL's little mascot called Abdul http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBT9aoeXdWM

yassin'
05-09-11, 09:40 PM
Maybe not fully Persian (not that they ever were), seeing as they have been mixed now with the different peoples in the region...

Sis who are are you fooling?

One is a link to a forum chat, and the other report has nothing to do with the Pashtuns.

You have not researched this topic at all, you have made up your mind and you are now fumbling to try and find evidence to back it up.

In reality the DNA results are still incomplete, the results we do have show remarkable similarities to Jews.

Abdul-Curim
06-09-11, 01:08 AM

Which DNA tests u talkin bout ?

Majority of the north Indians and Pakistanis are of Iranian origin , so ?

We are talking about a period between 1200 and 1500 BC a period during which some of the Jewish tribes moved eastwards and quite likely assimilated .

Abdul-Curim
06-09-11, 01:11 AM

Barelwi Alert !

AFGMAN
06-09-11, 01:27 AM

Sister, that guys statement claims

there is no Support for jewsh Theorie. According to the DNA test we are near relatives with russian,Polish, Slovakian,Norwegian, Ukranian,german ect..

^looool

I think most of these guys do this because they feel "better" because they are from a white mans descent.

yohanan
06-09-11, 01:40 AM
A lot of waffle on here since i last posted!

The pashtun are originally israelite and hence semitic(offspring of shem),the theory they are caucasian/aryan is one put forward by european researchers around the end of the british colonial period and i suspect this is propaganda or just error on their part.
Take note there is an intellectual war being waged by the academia/intelligensia of the zionist entity to cover up and rewrite historical and cultural/geneological facts (i shouldnt have to explain to you why) so you need to look carefully at where you are getting your information from ,Colonialists have always subverted and changed the identity of peoples they have enslaved or wish to enslave and unless you start taking your deen and its related research and study seriously you will be enslaved in your mind and thats serious sh$t.

The pakistani army is a murtad army by the way you need to be aware of hoe they slaughtered thousands of innocent muslims(children women too) in bajaur malakand etc at the behest of the usa and in return for dollars,i always suspected the modern pakistani was risky but they wont be happy until nato soldiers are rampaging through the towns and villages killing and raping-then they will wish they protected the pashtun.

AFGMAN
06-09-11, 01:51 AM
Only one thing to keep in mind about Pashtuns, they can be your greatest ally or your worst nightmare. Greater Afghanistan has never been conquered by a foreign power.

Dark Warrior
06-09-11, 02:13 AM
Show me the receipts.

This coming from the genius who believes that the Japanese are the Bani Israel.

~Malaika~
06-09-11, 09:00 AM
This coming from the genius who believes that the Japanese are the Bani Israel.

Are you slow? I said there is people who even believe Japanese are Bani Israel. I was trying to make a statement that lots of different people have been called Bani Israel, not that I believe the Japanese are. Learn to read!

~Malaika~
06-09-11, 09:07 AM
Which DNA tests u talkin bout ?

Majority of the north Indians and Pakistanis are of Iranian origin , so ?

We are talking about a period between 1200 and 1500 BC a period during which some of the Jewish tribes moved eastwards and quite likely assimilated .

The Pashtuns are predominately a Mediterranean phenotype with light hair and eyes among many of the mountain tribes. DNA shows that the Pashtuns are most closely related to other Iranian peoples of the area.

http://www.suite101.com/content/who-are-the-pashtun-people-of-afghanistan-a192535

The Jewish thing is still yet only a theory. & Even if they did turn out to be the "Lost Tribe", there gene pool is probably heavily watered down now with God knows what else. I still believe they are Persian type people. How else could they adopt a language if it is native to them? Did they just create it and drop Hebrew?

yassin'
06-09-11, 11:21 AM
The Pashtuns are predominately a Mediterranean phenotype with light hair and eyes among many of the mountain tribes. DNA shows that the Pashtuns are most closely related to other Iranian peoples of the area.

http://www.suite101.com/content/who-are-the-pashtun-people-of-afghanistan-a192535

The Jewish thing is still yet only a theory. & Even if they did turn out to be the "Lost Tribe", there gene pool is probably heavily watered down now with God knows what else. I still believe they are Persian type people. How else could they adopt a language if it is native to them? Did they just create it and drop Hebrew?

3rd Generation Asians kids in UK that i know of only about half or 50% speak their native mother language Urdu/Hindi and even less can read/write which means that in all likelihood sadly within a few more generations the majority of the Asian community in UK will only speak English. Does that mean they are descended from King George V ? No it just means they adopted a different language.

Still don't know where you are getting the Persian DNA theory from, the Persians are totally different from Pashtuns they have almost nothing in common.

It is like me calling you a Pakistani because you from UAE and i pretend i can't tell the difference.

Oh and btw the Mediterranean includes Israel/Palestine/Canaan/Egypt/Lebanon i.e. the area where the ancient Israelites lived.

uncle umar
06-09-11, 11:24 AM
Only one thing to keep in mind about Pashtuns, they can be your greatest ally or your worst nightmare. Greater Afghanistan has never been conquered by a foreign power.

actually it has by ghangis khan.

thats the only one i know of.

jahil afghans are a thorn in the side ill agree.

Abdul-Curim
06-09-11, 02:02 PM

Iran is almost 1200 miles from mediterranean .The People of Al-Sham have light hair and eyes too .

Can you explain the similarities between the Germans and North Indians ? Both claim to be Aryans .

You are not trying to understand the point . Many of the lost tribes may have quite likely assimilated with the native populace .

~Malaika~
06-09-11, 03:44 PM
3rd Generation Asians kids in UK that i know of only about half or 50% speak their native mother language Urdu/Hindi and even less can read/write which means that in all likelihood sadly within a few more generations the majority of the Asian community in UK will only speak English. Does that mean they are descended from King George V ? No it just means they adopted a different language.

Still don't know where you are getting the Persian DNA theory from, the Persians are totally different from Pashtuns they have almost nothing in common.

It is like me calling you a Pakistani because you from UAE and i pretend i can't tell the difference.

Oh and btw the Mediterranean includes Israel/Palestine/Canaan/Egypt/Lebanon i.e. the area where the ancient Israelites lived.

Ok, well when you can prove with DNA that they're the Lost Tribe, I will believe it. Until then, it's only a theory.

~Malaika~
06-09-11, 03:49 PM
Iran is almost 1200 miles from mediterranean .The People of Al-Sham have light hair and eyes too .

Can you explain the similarities between the Germans and North Indians ? Both claim to be Aryans .

You are not trying to understand the point . Many of the lost tribes may have quite likely assimilated with the native populace .

The people of "Al-Sham" (I assume you're talking about Lebanon and such) are more Caucasian looking because Westerners mandated the area before (such as the French or English) and a lot of the Arabs there are "mixed" I guess you can say.

AFGMAN
06-09-11, 08:13 PM
I guess I am slavic or something, Now. Might aswell as change my name to Niko bellic

yohanan
07-09-11, 12:23 AM
I suppose when the rasoolallah (saws) told of the bani ishaaq/bani qais/bani israeel ascending with their black banners from khurasan(afghanistan),that that was only a theory was it?,i suppose the hadith about the treasures of taliqan was just a theory was it? i suppose the description of a poor warrior nation of israelite origin wearing qutwaani shawls and from the cold mountains of the hindu kush in another hadeeth was just a theory aswell?
Why dont you do a little ta'weel on reality and the source of the matter and you may start to see it.

~Malaika~
07-09-11, 08:57 AM
I suppose when the rasoolallah (saws) told of the bani ishaaq/bani qais/bani israeel ascending with their black banners from khurasan(afghanistan),that that was only a theory was it?,i suppose the hadith about the treasures of taliqan was just a theory was it? i suppose the description of a poor warrior nation of israelite origin wearing qutwaani shawls and from the cold mountains of the hindu kush in another hadeeth was just a theory aswell?
Why dont you do a little ta'weel on reality and the source of the matter and you may start to see it.

Never heard of those hadiths, why don't you provide them? And if that's the case, why is this even a discussion then, Mr. Smarty? It should have been a closed case from the minute Rasoolallah (saw) said it.

TheMuslim
07-09-11, 04:35 PM

Do you believe being a pashtoon some how gives you validity in your opinion? Well it doesn't.

I am pashtoon and I disgree entirely with you. Spouting your rubbish like a parrot fed by media propaganda.

The Taliban like any other movement will have individuals that can give them a bad name, but you somehow apply it to the entire movement why?

Majority of my family lived through the Taliban Rule
I went to afghanistan during the Taliban rule.
My parents lived in Afghanistan during the Soviet rule
Majority of my family continue to live under the current occupation

We disagree with you, why do you think that is?

What are your credentials? How long did you live in Afghanistan? Which part? what tribe are you from? What are your sources?

What happened for you to hate Taliban so much? can you elaborate?

Read Abdul Salam Zaeefs biography which might give you some insight in what happened during the Soviet invasion, including formation the Taliban and the events leading up to 2001

jonelya
13-08-12, 06:28 PM
bismillahir rehmanir raheem
Taliban, al qaeda are are created by Pakistan army or American CIA.They only provide the reason for the massacre of the Muslim Bani Israeli nation of Khurasan.
May Allah expose this affliction soon and destroy their evil plans ameen (Allahuma salay ala Muhammad)

jonelya
13-08-12, 06:30 PM
bismillahir Rehmanir Raheem
detailed info can be found at

Lost Tribes of Israel with Prophet Isa & Imam Mahdi (http://www.scribd.com/doc/70360662/Lost-Tribes-of-Israel-With-Prophet-Isa-Imam-Mahdi)
Mahdi himself is from the family of Dear Prophet Muhammad salallaho alayhay wa sallam and living among the bani israeli Muslims of Khurasan

Mahdis army will consist majority of Bani Isaaq or Bani Israel (Also only they will fight the final war with the Christians i.e The Armageddon)
PROOF FROM HOLY QURAN
وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِنْ رَسُولٍ إِلَّا بِلِسَانِ قَوْمِهِ لِيُبَيِّنَ لَهُمْ ۖ فَيُضِلُّ اللَّهُ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي مَنْ يَشَاءُ ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ﴿014:004
اور ہم نے کوئی پیغمبر نہیں بھیجا مگر اپنی قوم کی زبان بولتا تھا تاکہ انہیں (احکام خدا) کھول کھول کر بتا دے۔ پھر خدا جسے چاہتا ہے گمراہ کرتا ہے اور جسے چاہتا ہے ہدایت دیتا ہے۔ اور وہ غالب اور حکمت والا ہے۔14-4
We sent not a messenger except (to teach) in the language of his (own) people, in order to make (things) clear to them.(14:4)
This tells us two things that a Prohet comes
1-amongst his own nation around him
2-and speaks their own language
Like Dear Prophet Muhammad salallaho alayhay wa sallam is Arab,and he came amongst the Arabs and speak Arabic and like all Prophets before.

Similarly when Bani Israeli Prophet Sayyidna Eisa Alayhay salam will come,in the beginning,his own nation will be around him,i.e the Muslim Bani Israel.
Important Note: Prophet Eisa alayhay salam will follow Islam and will not bring a new religion.Therefore he will not come among the Non Muslim Bani Israel i.e the Jews.
Quran tells that Guided Bani Israel will win a war
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا كُونُوا أَنْصَارَ اللَّهِ كَمَا قَالَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ لِلْحَوَارِيِّينَ مَنْ أَنْصَارِي إِلَى اللَّهِ ۖ قَالَ الْحَوَارِيُّونَ نَحْنُ أَنْصَارُ اللَّهِ ۖ فَآمَنَتْ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ وَكَفَرَتْ طَائِفَةٌ ۖ فَأَيَّدْنَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا عَلَى عَدُوِّهِمْ فَأَصْبَحُوا ظَاهِرِينَ. ﴿061:014﴾
‏ مومنو! خدا کے مددگار بن جاؤ جیسے عیسیٰ ابن مریم نے حواریوں سے کہا کہ (بھلا) کون ہیں جو خدا کی طرف (بلانے میں) میرے مددگار ہوں؟ حواریوں نے کہا کہ ہم خدا کے مددگا رہیں تو بنی اسرائیل میں سے ایک گروہ تو ایمان لے آیا اور ایک گروہ کافر رہا۔ آخر الامر ہم نے ایمان لانے والوں کو ان کے دشمنوں کے مقابلہ میں مدد دی اور وہ غالب ہوگئے. ﴿061:014﴾
O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of Allah: As said Jesus the son of Mary to the Disciples, "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) Allah?" Said the disciples, "We are Allah's helpers!" then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved: But We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed.-61-14

Has anybody heard about any war won by the guided Bani Israel(who supported Prophet Eisa Alayhay Salam) against the Jews.?
No.
It is because the war will start when Prophet Eisa Alayhay salam will join them and then defeat the Jews.

Note: The Muslim Bani Israel living in the East or Khurasan will be his first followers and thats the main reason for their genocide in Pakistan and Afghanistan since 1979 using different names and different reason such as so called Taliban,Al-qaeda,War on Terror etc etc..

The mentality of the leadership of the people of the Book is clearly told in the following verse
Those to whom We gave the Scripture (Jews and Christians) recognize him (Muhammad SAW or the Ka'bah at Makkah) as they recognize their sons. But verily, a party of them conceal the truth while they know it -2:146

Promise to the Pious Bani Israel

Allah Subhanahu Ta Ala Promised Bani Israel, before to become the inheritors of the Lands of the West and in the East. Once again this promise will be fulfilled and Bani Israel Prophet Eisa ( JESUS ) Alayhay Salam will lead Bani Israel and conquer the world insha Allah

وَاَوْرَثْنَا الْقَوْمَ الَّذِيْنَ كَانُوْا يُسْتَضْعَفُوْنَ مَشَارِقَ الْاَرْضِ وَمَغَارِبَهَا الَّتِيْ بٰرَكْنَا فِيْهَا ۭ وَتَمَّتْ كَلِمَتُ رَبِّكَ الْحُسْنٰى عَلٰي بَنِيْٓ اِسْرَاۗءِيْلَ ڏ بِمَا صَبَرُوْا ۭوَدَمَّرْنَا مَا كَانَ يَصْنَعُ فِرْعَوْنُ وَقَوْمُه وَمَا كَانُوْا يَعْرِشُوْنَ ( 7:137)
اور ہم نے ان لوگوں کو جو بالکل کمزور شمار کئے جاتے تھے (١)زمین کے مشرق ومغرب کا مالک بنادیا جس میں ہم نے برکت رکھی اور آپ کے رب کا وعدہ خیر بنی اسرائیل کے حق میں ان کے صبر کی بنا پر پورا ہو کر رہا اور جو کچھ فرعون اور اس کی قوم نے بنایا تھا اور جو اونچی اونچی عمارتیں تعمیر کی تھیں ان (سب) کو ہم نے درہم برہم کر دیا 7:137۔

And We made a people, considered weak (and of no account), inheritors of lands in both East and West lands― whereon We sent down Our blessings. The fair promise of thy Lord was fulfilled for the Children of Israel, because they had patience and constancy, and We leveled to the ground the great works and fine buildings which Pharaoh and his people erected (with such pride). (7:137)

This is the way of Allah that the oppressed Muslims who will have patience for Allah,will be made the inheritors of the worrl.The way of Allah remains same as told in this verse.
سُـنَّةَ اللّٰهِ الَّتِيْ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِنْ قَبْلُ ښ وَلَنْ تَجِدَ لِسُـنَّةِ اللّٰهِ تَبْدِيْلًا (48:23)
یہ اللہ کی ٹھہرائی ہوئی سنت ہے جو پہلے سے چلی آ رہی ہے اور اللہ کی سنت میں تم کوئی تبدیلی نہ پاؤگے۔23-48
That has been the Way of Allh already with those who passed away before. And you will not find any change in the Way of Allh. (48:23)
Ahadith written below further proves this that Childern of Israel or Isaaq will again rise and get the Khilafah (leadership) on this Earth by the grace of Allah

Who are Children of Israel?

Prophet Yaqoob(Jacob) Alayhay salam was known as Israel.He had 12 sons.His descendants are called the children of Israel.
Prophet Yaqoob(Jacob) alayhay salam is the only son of Prophet Ishaaq(Isaac)Alayhay salam according to many Quranic verses.So all children of Israel are also Children of Ishaaq (Isaac).

Quran tells about the Division of Bani Israel in two groups.
Quran tells us about the two divsions among the Progeny of Prophet Isaaq (alayhay salam)
وَبَارَكْنَا عَلَيْهِ وَعَلَى إِسْحَاقَ ۚ وَمِنْ ذُرِّيَّتِهِمَا مُحْسِنٌ وَظَالِمٌ لِنَفْسِهِ مُبِينٌ﴿037:113﴾
‏ اور ہم نے ان پر اور اسحاق پر برکتیں نازل کی تھیں اور ان دونوں کی اولاد میں سے نیکو کار بھی ہیں اور اپنے آپ پر صریح ظلم کرنے والے (یعنی گنہگار) بھی ہیں﴿037:113﴾
We blessed him and Isaac: but of their progeny are (some) that do right, and (some) that obviously do wrong, to their own souls.-37-113
Again Quran tells the division of Muslims and Non Muslims amongst the Bani Israel at the time of Prophet Musa (Alayhay salam)
وَمِنْ قَوْمِ مُوسَى أُمَّةٌ يَهْدُونَ بِالْحَقِّ وَبِهِ يَعْدِلُونَ﴿007:159﴾
اور قوم موسیٰ میں کچھ لوگ ایسے بھی ہیں جو حق کا راستہ بتاتے اور اسی کے ساتھ انصاف کرتے ہیں. ﴿007:159﴾
Of the people of Moses there is a section who guide and do justice in the light of truth.‎(7:159)
The same is told again in this verse and also it shows that Bani Israel is scattered all around the world
وَقَطَّعْنَاهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ أُمَمًا ۖ مِنْهُمُ الصَّالِحُونَ وَمِنْهُمْ دُونَ ذَلِكَ ۖ وَبَلَوْنَاهُمْ بِالْحَسَنَاتِ وَالسَّيِّئَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ﴿007:168﴾

‏ اور ہم نے ان کو جماعت جماعت کر کے ملک میں منتشر کر دیا۔ بعض ان میں سے نیکو کار ہیں اور بعض اور طرح کے (یعنی بدکار) اور ہم آسائشوں اور تکلیفوں (دونوں) سے ان کی آزمائش کرتے رہے تاکہ (ہماری طرف) رجوع کریں۔﴿007:168﴾
And We cut them up into communities on the earth; some of them righteous, and some of them otherwise; and We proved them wifh good and evil that haply they may return.7-168
We again see the same division between Muslims and Non Muslim Bani Israel at the time of Prophet Eisa (Alayhay salam)
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا كُونُوا أَنْصَارَ اللَّهِ كَمَا قَالَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ لِلْحَوَارِيِّينَ مَنْ أَنْصَارِي إِلَى اللَّهِ ۖ قَالَ الْحَوَارِيُّونَ نَحْنُ أَنْصَارُ اللَّهِ ۖ فَآمَنَتْ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ وَكَفَرَتْ طَائِفَةٌ ۖ فَأَيَّدْنَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا عَلَى عَدُوِّهِمْ فَأَصْبَحُوا ظَاهِرِينَ. ﴿061:014﴾
‏ مومنو! خدا کے مددگار بن جاؤ جیسے عیسیٰ ابن مریم نے حواریوں سے کہا کہ (بھلا) کون ہیں جو خدا کی طرف (بلانے میں) میرے مددگار ہوں؟ حواریوں نے کہا کہ ہم خدا کے مددگا رہیں تو بنی اسرائیل میں سے ایک گروہ تو ایمان لے آیا اور ایک گروہ کافر رہا۔ آخر الامر ہم نے ایمان لانے والوں کو ان کے دشمنوں کے مقابلہ میں مدد دی اور وہ غالب ہوگئے. ﴿061:014﴾
O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of Allah: As said Jesus the son of Mary to the Disciples, "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) Allah?" Said the disciples, "We are Allah's helpers!" then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved: But We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed.-61-14

Mainly the Bani Isaac اسحاق‎ (or Bani Israel) fight the Armageddon with the Romans(The West).
The Armegeddon with the Christians will only and only be fought by the Bani Isaaq Muslims and not the Arab Muslims as it is clear from the following three Ahadith
حَدَّثَنِي زُهَيْرُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ حَدَّثَنَا مُعَلَّی بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ حَدَّثَنَا سُلَيْمَانُ بْنُ بِلَالٍ حَدَّثَنَا سُهَيْلٌ عَنْ أَبِيهِ عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّی اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ لَا تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ حَتَّی يَنْزِلَ الرُّومُ بِالْأَعْمَاقِ أَوْ بِدَابِقٍ فَيَخْرُجُ إِلَيْهِمْ جَيْشٌ مِنْ الْمَدِينَةِ مِنْ خِيَارِ أَهْلِ الْأَرْضِ يَوْمَئِذٍ فَإِذَا تَصَافُّوا قَالَتْ الرُّومُ خَلُّوا بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَ الَّذِينَ سَبَوْا مِنَّا نُقَاتِلْهُمْ فَيَقُولُ الْمُسْلِمُونَ لَا وَاللَّهِ لَا نُخَلِّي بَيْنَکُمْ وَبَيْنَ إِخْوَانِنَا فَيُقَاتِلُونَهُمْ فَيَنْهَزِمُ ثُلُثٌ لَا يَتُوبُ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ أَبَدًا وَيُقْتَلُ ثُلُثُهُمْ أَفْضَلُ الشُّهَدَائِ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ وَيَفْتَتِحُ الثُّلُثُ لَا يُفْتَنُونَ أَبَدًا فَيَفْتَتِحُونَ قُسْطَنْطِينِيَّةَ فَبَيْنَمَا هُمْ يَقْتَسِمُونَ الْغَنَائِمَ قَدْ عَلَّقُوا سُيُوفَهُمْ بِالزَّيْتُونِ إِذْ صَاحَ فِيهِمْ الشَّيْطَانُ إِنَّ الْمَسِيحَ قَدْ خَلَفَکُمْ فِي أَهْلِيکُمْ فَيَخْرُجُونَ وَذَلِکَ بَاطِلٌ فَإِذَا جَائُوا الشَّأْمَ خَرَجَ فَبَيْنَمَا هُمْ يُعِدُّونَ لِلْقِتَالِ يُسَوُّونَ الصُّفُوفَ إِذْ أُقِيمَتْ الصَّلَاةُ فَيَنْزِلُ عِيسَی ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ صَلَّی اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَأَمَّهُمْ فَإِذَا رَآهُ عَدُوُّ اللَّهِ ذَابَ کَمَا يَذُوبُ الْمِلْحُ فِي الْمَائِ فَلَوْ تَرَکَهُ لَانْذَابَ حَتَّی يَهْلِکَ وَلَکِنْ يَقْتُلُهُ اللَّهُ بِيَدِهِ فَيُرِيهِمْ دَمَهُ فِي حَرْبَتِه صحیح مسلم ،کتاب الفتن

زہیر بن حرب، معلی بن منصور سلیمان بن بلال سہیل حضرت ابوہریرہ رضی اللہ تعالیٰ عنہ سے روایت ہے کہ رسول اللہ نے فرمایا قیامت اس وقت تک قائم نہ ہوگی یہاں تک کہ رومی اعماق یا دابق میں اتریں ان کی طرف ان سے لڑنے کے لئے ایک لشکر ایک شہر سے روانہ ہوگا اور وہ ان دنوں زمین والوں میں سے نیک لوگ ہوں گے جب وہ صف بندی کریں گے تو رومی کہیں گے کہ تم ہمارے اور ان کے درمیان دخل اندازی نہ کرو جنہوں نے ہم میں سے کچھ لوگوں کو قیدی بنا لیا ہے ہم ان سے لڑیں گے مسلمان کہیں گے نہیں اللہ کی قسم ہم اپنے بھائیوں کو تنہا نہ چھوڑیں گے کہ تم ان سے لڑتے رہو بالآخر وہ ان سے لڑائی کریں گے بالآخر ایک تہائی مسلمان بھاگ جائیں گے جن کی اللہ کبھی بھی توبہ قبول نہ کرے گا اور ایک تہائی قتل کئے جائیں گے جو اللہ کے نزدیک افضل الشہداء ہوں گے اور تہائی فتح حاصل کرلیں گے انہیں کبھی آزمائش میں نہ ڈالا جائے گا پس وہ قسطنطنیہ کو فتح کریں گے جس وقت وہ آپس میں مال غنمیت تقسیم کر رہے ہوں اور ان کی تلواریں زیتون کے درختوں کے ساتھ لٹکی ہوئی ہوں گی تو اچانک شیطان چیخ کر کہے گا تحقیق مسیح دجال تمہارے بال بچوں تک پہنچ چکا ہے وہ وہاں سے نکل کھڑے ہوں گے لیکں یہ خبر باطل ہوگی جب وہ شام پہنچیں گے تو اس وقت دجال نکلے گا اسی دوران کہ وہ جہاد کے لئے تیاری کر رہے ہوں گے اور صفوں کو سیدھا کررہے ہوں گے کہ نماز کے لئے اقامت کہی جائے گی اور عیسیٰ بن مریم نازل ہوں گے اور مسلمانوں کی نماز کی امامت کریں گے پس جب اللہ کا دشمن انہیں دیکھے گا تو وہ اس طرح پگھل جائے گا جس طرح پانی میں نمک پگھل جاتا ہے اگرچہ عیسیٰ اسے چھوڑ دیں گے تب بھی وہ پگھل جائے گا یہاں تک کہ ہلاک ہو جائے گا لیکن اللہ تعالی اسے عیسیٰ کے ہاتھوں سے قتل کرائیں گے پھر وہ لوگوں کو اس کا خون اپنے نیزے پر دکھائیں گے۔ صحیح مسلم ،کتاب الفتن
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A'maq or in Dabiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from a city (to counteract them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them; and the Muslims would say: Nay, by Allah, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army). which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah's eye, would be killed ani the third who would never be put to trial would win and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ).

Vimp Note: The word Madina here means A CITY and not particularly Madina city because in Arabic the word for city is Madina
The above hadith tells us the biggest fight with the Christians or the Armageddon.
We see these points in this hadith

1. 1/3rd of Muslims will be left behind after this Armageddon
2. These 1/3rd Muslims will conquer Constantinople.
Now Which Muslims are left to conquer Constantinople after the Armageddon(with the West)??

The folowing Hadith will clear this question as it clearly tells that these Muslims are from the BANI ISHAQ only.
حدثنا قتيبة بن سعيد حدثنا عبد العزيز يعني ابن محمد عن ثور وهو ابن زيد الديلي عن أبي الغيث عن أبي هريرة أن النبي صلی الله عليه وسلم قال سمعتم بمدينة جانب منها في البر وجانب منها في البحر قالوا نعم يا رسول الله قال لا تقوم الساعة حتی يغزوها سبعون ألفا من بني إسحق فإذا جاوها نزلوا فلم يقاتلوا بسلاح ولم يرموا بسهم قالوا لا إله إلا الله والله أکبر فيسقط أحد جانبيها قال ثور لا أعلمه إلا قال الذي في البحر ثم يقولوا الثانية لا إله إلا الله والله أکبر فيسقط جانبها الآخر ثم يقولوا الثالثة لا إله إلا الله والله أکبر فيفرج لهم فيدخلوها فيغنموا فبينما هم يقتسمون المغانم إذ جاهم الصريخ فقال إن الدجال قد خرج فيترکون کل شي ويرجعون- -- صحیح مسلم ،کتاب الفتن
حضرت ابوہریرہ سے روایت ہے کہ ایک دن نبی کریم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے صحابہ سے پوچھا کہ کیا تم نے کسی ایسے شہر کے بارے میں سنا ہے جس کے ایک طرف توسمندر ہے اور ایک طرف جنگل ہے؟ صحابہ نے عرض کیا کہ یارسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم ! ہم نے اس شہر کا ذکر سنا ہے۔ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا۔ قیامت اس وقت تک نہیں آئے گی جب تک کہ حضرت اسحق علیہ السلام کی اولاد میں سے ستر ہزار آدمی اس شہر کے لوگوں سے جنگ نہ کرلیں گے ۔ چنانچہ حضرت اسحاق کی اولاد میں سے وہ لوگ جب جنگ کے ارادے سے اس شہر میں آئیں گے تو اس شہر کے نواحی علاقے میں پڑاؤ ڈالیں گے اور پورے شہر کا محاصر ہ کرلیں گے لیکن وہ لوگ شہروالوں سے ہتھیاروں کے ذریعے جنگ نہیں کریں گے اور نہ ان کی طرف تیر پھینکیں گے بلکہ لا الہ الااللہ واللہ اکبر کا نعرہ بلند کریں گے اور شہر کے دو طرف کی دیواروں میں سے ایک طرف کی دیوار گر پڑے گا، اس موقع پر حدیث کے راوی ثور بن یزید رضی اللہ عنہ نے کہا کہ میرا خیال ہے کہ حضرت ابوہریرہ نے یہان سمندر کی جانب ولی دیوار کہا تھا۔ (یعنی میں یقین کے ساتھ تو نہی کہہ سکتاالبتہ مجھے یاد پڑتا ہے کہ حضرت ابوہریرہ نے یہا ٰۃ روایت کیا تھا کہ اس نعر ہ سے سمندر کی طرف والی دیوار گرپڑے گی ۔ بہرحال اس کے بع دحجور صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے یہ ارشاد فرمایا کہ پھر وہ لوگ دوسری مرتبہ لا الہ الااللہ واللہ اکبر کا نعرہ بلند کریں گے تو ان کے لئے شہر میں داخل ہونے کا راستہ کشادہ ہوجائے گا اور وہ شہر مین داخل ہوجائیں گے پھر وہ مال غنیمت جمع کریں گے یعنی شہر میں جو کچھ ہوگا اس کو اپنے قبضے میں لے لیں گے اور اسمال غنیمت کو آپس میں تقسیم کر رہے ہوں گے کہ اچانک ان کے کانوں میں یہ آواز آئے گی کہ کوئی کہہ رہا ہے، دجال نکل آیا ہے (یہ آواز سنتے ہی وہ لوگ سب کچھ یعنی مال غنیمت وغیرہ کو چھوڑ چھاڑ کر دجال سے لڑنے کے لئے لوٹ پڑیں۔ (مسلم) صحیح مسلم ،کتاب الفتن

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace he upon him) saying: You have heard about a city the one side of which is in the land and the other is in the sea (Constantinople). They said: Allall's Messenger, yes. Therer upon he said: The Last Hour would not come unlesss seventy thousand[1] persons from Bani lshaq would attack it. When they would land there, they will neither fight with weapons nor would shower arrows but would only say:" There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest," that one side of it would fall. Thaur (one of the narrators) said: I think that he said: The part by the side of the ocean. Then they would say for the second time:" There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest" that the second side would also fall, and they would say:" There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest," that the gates would be opened for them and they would enter therein and, they would be collecting spoils of war and distributing them amongst themselves that a noise would be heard and It would be said: Verily, Dajjal has come. And thus they would leave everything there and would turn to him.

So this proves that Bani Ishaq will fight against the Christians in the Armageddon and 1/3rd of them will be left behind to conquer Constantinople.

Now we have two more points by reading the above Ahadith i.e

3. After conquering Constantinople these 1/3rd Muslims will hear a cry of coming of Dajjal.
4. Then these 1/3rd Muslims will start preparing for prayers (Salat )before the war when Prophet Sayyidna Eisa (Jesus) Alayhay Salam will come.
Now when they Army of Mahdi will be waiting for the Prayers (Salat) what will be the situation of the Arabs?
This is told in the following hadith.

When these two events will be over then a small number of Arabs will join these forces as told in this hadith.
عن أبي أمامة الباهلي؛ قال: خطبنا رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فكان أكثر خطبته حديثا عن
الدجال.....
فترجف المدينة بأهلها ثلاث رجفات. فلا يبقضى منافق ولامنافقة إلا خرج إليه. فتنفي الخبث منها كما ينفي الكير خبث الحديد، ويدعى ذلك اليوم يوم الخلاص)).
فقالت أم شريك بنت أبي العكر: يا رسول الله! فأين العرب يومئذ؟ قال ((هم يومئذ قليل. وجلهم ببيت المقدس. وإمامهم رجل صالح. فبينما إمامهم قد تقدم يصلي بهم الصبح، إذ نزل عليهم عيسى بن مريم الصبح....
.....اور مدینہ میں تین بار زلزلہ آئے گا (یعنی مدینہ اپنے لوگوں کو لے کر تین بار حرکت کرے گا) تو جو منافق مرد یا .منافق عورت مدینہ میں ہوں گے وہ دجال کے پاس چلے جائیں گے اور مدینہ پلیدی کو اپنے میں سے دور کر دے گا جیسے بھٹی لوہے کا میل دور کر دیتی ہے اس دن کا نام یوم الخلاص ہوگا (یعنی چھٹکارے کا دن) ام شریک بنت ابوعکر نے عرض کیا یا رسول اللہ !عرب کے لوگ اس دن کہاں ہوں گے؟ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا عرب کے لوگ اس دن کم ہوں گے اور ان عرب میں سے اکثر لوگ (اس وقت) بیت المقدس میں ہوں گے انکا امام ایک نیک شخص ہوگا یا آپ کے نائب ایک روز انکا امام آگے بڑھ کر صبح کی نماز پڑھنا چاہے گا اتنے میں حضرت عیسیٰ بن مریم علیہ السلام صبح کے وقت اتریں گے
حدیث ابھی جاری ہے ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔. یہ ایک طویل حدیث کا حصہ ہے جو کہ نیچے لکھے گئے حوالے پر جاکر پڑھی جاسکتی ہے۔۔

Narrated by Hadrat Umama a long Hadith from Dear Prophet(salallaho alayhay wa sallam) where Umm Sharik said: Where would be the Arabs then in that day?(Meaning why the Arabs wont come forward and fight for Islam ). He(salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said: They would be small in number? And from that remaning Arabs,most of them will be in Bait-ul-Muqaddas (Sham) and their leader will be a pious man (Mahdi).When their leader will move forward to lead the Morning prayers,then,Hazrat Eisa(Alayhay salam) will descend from the sky.The leader will step back so that Hazrat Eisa(Alayhay salam) will lead the prayers but Hazrat Eisa(Alayhay salam) will put his hand on his back between his shoulders and say Move forward and lead the prayers because the Aqamah was called for you. Then the Imam will lead the prayers to all people.

This hadith (along with the above two ahadith) clearly tells that Arabs will join only when Bani Ishaq Muslims will be preparing for war and at the time of Salat, Prophet Eisa Alayhay Salam will come.

Two points are cleared here that

Majority of the Arabs Will not take part in the war with the Christians and
Majority of the Arabs Will not participate in the conquest of Constantinople.
The Arabs willy come (in a very small number) when Bani Ishaq Muslims will be preparing for Prayers (Salat) after the conquest of Constantinople (before war against Dajjal) and when Prophet Jesus arrives

Please be clear that these two ahadith tells that
The time of Waiting for Salat (prayers) and coming of Prophet Jesus (Eisa) is after the Armageddon with the Christians and AFTER the conquest of Constantinople.

More info can be found at

Lost Tribes of Israel with Prophet Isa & Imam Mahdi (http://www.scribd.com/doc/70360662/Lost-Tribes-of-Israel-With-Prophet-Isa-Imam-Mahdi)

ukhan0888
14-08-12, 03:14 AM
Cool so my tribe is famous...

jonelya
02-09-12, 05:58 AM
bismillahir rehmanir raheem
asalamo alaykum
plz read the following book about the affliction of dajjal in modern times especially in afghanistan and pakistan.

Affliction of Dajjal in Modern Time (http://www.scribd.com/doc/103272295/Affliction-of-Dajjal-in-Modern-Time)