PDA

View Full Version : grey hairs..:O

bitter_sweet
14-01-09, 05:07 PM
assalamualaykum:up:
The narrations of the prophet PBUH mentioned below are glad tidings for those (not a sign of stressss:rolleyes: or depression:rolleyes: or some other excuse:rolleyes:), and warnings for those who remove or dye their grey hairs because of the fear of looking old. :eek:

“grey hair is a noor, he who removes grey hairs, removes the noor of islam. When a man reaches 40 years, allah saves him from three maladies, insanity, leprosy and white liver” (Hadith)

“Grey hair is the noor of the mu’min, when a man in islam gets grey hairs, then for every grey hair (is recorded) virtuous deeds, and for each hair he is elevated a rank” (Hadith):up:

Medievalist
14-01-09, 05:16 PM
qsn: someone said to me that having white hairs in your beard before the "normal" time, is a sign of wisdom. is it?

Jilbabi
14-01-09, 05:38 PM
when i see older uncles with beautiful grey beards and in sunnah clothing, subhanAllah may Allah reward them

Hiking
14-01-09, 05:47 PM
Ameen

What happens when you see them? :p

shukr99
14-01-09, 05:50 PM
mAybe sees noor and wisdom

.Abu.Rambo.
14-01-09, 06:14 PM
i don't have any... yet :rubeyes:

my brother gets really light brown hair on his beard for some reason

Pippin1376
14-01-09, 06:36 PM
Everyone one in my family has grey hair, except me. I wish I had white hair, it looks cool.

ugh
19-01-09, 01:55 AM
:wswrwb:

what about those gents that dye their beard and hair with henna?

Te'oma
19-01-09, 01:57 AM
dang...this is a good thing for me...I started getting grey in my 20's and now the hair is mostly grey in my beard and on my head. I always attributed it to having 4 daughters :p
What happens with bald men?

Tahiyah
19-01-09, 04:26 AM
dang...this is a good thing for me...I started getting grey in my 20's and now the hair is mostly grey in my beard and on my head. I always attributed it to having 4 daughters :p
What happens with bald men?

natives grey early, stop blaming your innocent daughters

Tahiyah
19-01-09, 04:29 AM
Black seed ointment is also useful for all kinds of ailments where a topical application is indicated including warts, skin allergies, insect bites, baldness and gray hair. In fact, black seed has been classified by many modern scientists as a "tonic herb" or "cure all."

Dr. Peter Schleicher, an immunologist in Germany, has found that black seed contains the valuable unsaturated fatty acids, Linoleic (which stabilizes the cell membranes) and Gammalinolen. Also, the Prostaglandin in black seeds has the effect of inhibiting inflammation. This combination halts immune reactions and the start of many chronic illnesses like eczema, asthma and even cancer.

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?c=Article_C&cid=1157365863071&pagename=Zone-English-HealthScience%2FHSELayout

Te'oma
19-01-09, 04:39 AM
natives grey early, stop blaming your innocent daughters

not in my family :p and trust me...my daughters were evil and would have tried the patience of Mary Poppins. Boys are easy because they are either in your face when they do something or they are really bad at being sneaky. Girls OTOH seem to have sneaky in their genes.

sakoon
19-01-09, 07:30 AM
what is arabic name for black seed
any way it was nice article and site

Mudhik Cikr
19-01-09, 09:56 PM
qsn: someone said to me that having white hairs in your beard before the "normal" time, is a sign of wisdom. is it? Only if you are already wise.

*hijab*
19-01-09, 10:49 PM
i have also heard tht having a grey hair will be a light for the person on day of judgement?

not sure tbh- is it from a hadith? anyone knw?

layla tul qadr
19-01-09, 10:54 PM
Ameen

What happens when you see them? :p

:rotfl: Hiking ...stop bullying jilbabi

Hiking
20-01-09, 12:21 AM
Moi? Bullying? C'est impossible! :p

Te'oma
20-01-09, 01:42 AM
OK so what happens if you have two uncles with completely grey hair and completely differing opinions on a subject? Who wins the argument?

Saif-Uddin
20-01-09, 01:45 AM
assalamualaykum:up:
The narrations of the prophet PBUH mentioned below are glad tidings for those (not a sign of stressss:rolleyes: or depression:rolleyes: or some other excuse:rolleyes:), and warnings for those who remove or dye their grey hairs because of the fear of looking old. :eek:

“grey hair is a noor, he who removes grey hairs, removes the noor of islam. When a man reaches 40 years, allah saves him from three maladies, insanity, leprosy and white liver” (Hadith)

“Grey hair is the noor of the mu’min, when a man in islam gets grey hairs, then for every grey hair (is recorded) virtuous deeds, and for each hair he is elevated a rank” (Hadith):up:

:jkk: I heard something Similar, can you tell me which Hadith's (ie. Saheeh MUslim/Bukhari etc it is mentioned in, and if this is Authentic.)?