PDA

View Full Version : George Bush's daughter's wedding tomorrow

Khubaib
10-05-08, 02:05 AM
:salams:

My parents just told me this piece of news. This man has the blood of sooo many on his hands. Yet, he will be celebrating his daughter's wedding tomorrow, and unless Allah :Swt: wills otherwise, in peace and great happiness. This man who has destroyed thousands of lives, mostly Muslims, will be eating cake, laughing, drinking, and dancing. May Allah destroy all of the oppressors and all those who support them and strike fear in their hearts. Lest we be counted among them, for those who fear Allah and do not want to be in either of these groups may Allah protect us and make our affairs easy. The reason I am so :( is because this news reminded me of the news not too many years ago of weddings in Afghanistan and Iraq that were "accidently" bombed. For those families it was supposed to be a time of happiness. For them it did not matter whether it was an accident or not. They are gone, and their families grieve, whatever the result of the "investigation" the invading armies launched afterwards. Yet, tomorrow Bush celebrates his daughter's wedding. Allah's justice is guranteed and perfect but still can't help but be :(. Allahu Musta'an.

Here is a relevant story of Ahmad bin Hambal.

When Ahmad bin Hambal was imprisoned, one of the prison guards came to him and asked him:

"O Abu 'Abdillah! The hadith that is narrated regarding the oppressors and those that aid them - is it authentic?"

He said: "Yes."

The prison guard then said: "So, I am considered to be an aide of the oppressors?"

Imam Ahmad replied: "No. The aides of the oppressors are those that comb your hair, and wash your clothes, and prepare your meals, and buy and sell from you. As for you, then you are one of the oppressors themselves."

['Manaqib al-Imam Ahmad' by Ibn al-Jawzi; p.397]

LINKS to the stories:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/2931297.stm
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/may/20/iraq.rorymccarthy

AbuMubarak
10-05-08, 02:11 AM
so if combing the hair of an oppressor is aiding an oppressor, what do we say of the royal family, musharraf, hosni, and the rest of the islamic world leaders?

because if they are oppressors, then those who sit under them and give fatwa under their watchful eye, what are they?

as far as bush and his daughters, really, their reward will be hell, so let them enjoy this life, it will be over for them soon enough and they will have to return to their Lord and explain their kufr

Islamiyyah
10-05-08, 02:15 AM
You should put that on her wedding card.

truemuslima
10-05-08, 02:29 AM
WoW
R muslims actually celebrating this or did i read it wrong (plz plz plzzzz say i read it wrong!!)

BubbleGum
10-05-08, 02:31 AM
WoW
R muslims actually celebrating this or did i read it wrong (plz plz plzzzz say i read it wrong!!)

I doubt it.

Bush's daughter is not Bush. So I say congrats and have a long and happy marriage.

And that's is about all I have to say.

~Bub

Mace
10-05-08, 02:31 AM
WoW

Where did you read that Muslims are celebrating her wedding???

Khubaib
10-05-08, 02:32 AM
WoW

You misread. My parents just saw this on the news and mentioned it.

truemuslima
10-05-08, 02:42 AM
*phew*
ok thank u
sorry
Jazakallah khair
WaSalaam

p.s. i fink i read it wrong coz i just came outta a torture forum which sux big time and is not letting me think...:D

Islamiyyah
10-05-08, 02:43 AM
edititititited

Khubaib
10-05-08, 03:46 PM
Bump for anyone that didn't read the Ahmad bin Hambal story.

Mikha’eel
10-05-08, 03:53 PM
May he choke on the wedding cake.

sis_niqabi
10-05-08, 04:23 PM
salam

i think it's a bit unfair to use his daughter's wedding as rant on your hatred for bush. im not a bush fan, but it's his daughter getting married not him. his daughter has nothing to do with the things he has done.

she's getting married so good for her. she shouldn't be deprived of the happiness of marriage just because her father has done dumb things

Joha
10-05-08, 04:24 PM
yer, Bush's daughter isn't the same as Bush.

May she have a long and happy marriage and may Allah (swt) guide her to Islam.

May Allah (swt) ease the pain of the loved ones of those Bush murdered during his presidency, and grant them paradise.

ps: agree with sis_niqabi, distasteful and stupid to vent your anger against Bush on his daughter...she didn't choose to be the daughter of a greedy warmonger and has a long life ahead of her which she might put to some good use.

LastFriday
10-05-08, 04:31 PM
as far as bush and his daughters, really, their reward will be hell, so let them enjoy this life, it will be over for them soon enough and they will have to return to their Lord and explain their kufr

How can you be so sure o.O, you never know man...

Khubaib
10-05-08, 05:05 PM
salam

i think it's a bit unfair to use his daughter's wedding as rant on your hatred for bush. im not a bush fan, but it's his daughter getting married not him. his daughter has nothing to do with the things he has done.

she's getting married so good for her. she shouldn't be deprived of the happiness of marriage just because her father has done dumb things

yer, Bush's daughter isn't the same as Bush.

May she have a long and happy marriage and may Allah (swt) guide her to Islam.

May Allah (swt) ease the pain of the loved ones of those Bush murdered during his presidency, and grant them paradise.

ps: agree with sis_niqabi, distasteful and stupid to vent your anger against Bush on his daughter...she didn't choose to be the daughter of a greedy warmonger and has a long life ahead of her which she might put to some good use.

First this is was not a rant. It was reminder of the Muslims that lost their lives in those attacks. Who hears their cry? Second, I have no interest in the wedding or future of his daughter nor can you find anything in my post that suggests that. This was not a condemnation of her, perhaps you're reading it incorrectly, inshallah she will come to Islam. I was simply outlining my thoughts about how this man has no remorse about the lives he has destroyed in his crusade and will now be celebrating while his oppressive campaign cost my brothers and sisters their lives. The utter hypocrisy is what makes me sad. I'm not bitter in any way or going to focus my energy on him, Allah :Swt: is sufficient for all of us. It was just a reminder to all of you about the condition of the world without the justic of Islam white weddings for the daughters of the powerful, red ones for the poor and no one in the world protesting or seeing anything wrong with this. What do you think Umar bin al Khattab would have felt and said if he heard this story about the condition of the world after his time? It was also a chance for me to give that story of Ahmad bin Hambal that warns us to distance ourselves from the zalimoon. So many muslims are running towards them.

This is not about Bush, you could replace his name with so many other rulers on the face of the Earth. It was an example pointing to a broader message.

:salams:

ღ♥JuSt*bLuShInGღ♥
10-05-08, 06:26 PM
un important...

Joha
10-05-08, 07:32 PM
Jk Brother Khubaib for the story. I did misread it, although it seems others read it the same way I did :)

truemuslima
12-05-08, 03:44 AM
Jk Brother Khubaib for the story. I did misread it, although it seems others read it the same way I did :)

U TOO!?
lol